My Hobby....Models!

OldRUSHfan

Last few pix of fuselage assembly...

9rk2ebv.jpgIeeyV1A.jpg

Fuselage together, area just behind cockpit cage, and fuselage together, ready for cage cockpit to be installed.

G0CO757.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Both sides of the cockpit cage...

eq64qbD.jpgd9Xs9Mz.jpg

Cockpit cage, right side and left side.

G0CO757.gif

The Tamiya A6M5a Zero, steps 4,5 & 6. the almost complete Cockpit Cage...

CuLSXqr.jpgIiMG2iA.jpg

Most of the Cockpit cage, Left and Right. Whats left is the back bulkead and the front bulkhead and details, seat and seatbelts etc.

G0CO757.gif

Wrote to MegaHobby, and the "Big Ed" bag of extra PE parts for the HobbyBoss P-61 were backordered, and should be in shipment soon...Painted most of the parts of the rear bulkhead of the cockpit cage, going to assemble that today...also the seatbelts [stickers and PE parts on the seat.

RowOVun.jpg

3tyZNGn.gif

The PE and sticker parts of the seatbelts etc.

3KpcCQw.jpgNow WHO couldn't follow these instructions?

G0CO757.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

Answered THAT question. I can't! Never worked with this type of media, [stickers] and Tamiya has been a first for me in a LOT of ways. The stickers are out. I'm going to buy a set of fabric and PE parts in Nov. and the extra Parts for the Zuike-Mura Do 335 A-0 also, including White metal landing gear struts, guns etc. The BIG ED package arrived today, and I should finish the front and rear bulkheads and cage assembly should be finished today. Pix When done!

G0CO757.gif

• Like 1

Wrote to MegaHobby, and the "Big Ed" bag of extra PE parts for the HobbyBoss P-61 were backordered, and should be in shipment soon...Painted most of the parts of the rear bulkhead of the cockpit cage, going to assemble that today...also the seatbelts [stickers and PE parts on the seat.

RowOVun.jpg

3tyZNGn.gif

:notworthy: That is some detailed stuff that you do!

• Like 1

Here are the finishing pix for the cage, almost. I'm working on the two fuselage machine guns, they'll be mountable tomorrow!

loSvmDT.jpgXT81FLa.jpg

By the way, this is the Rear Bulkhead of the Cage/Cockpit area, and the second pic is the extreme frontal area of the cage/Cockpit area

G0CO757.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

RowOVun.jpg

3tyZNGn.gif

:notworthy: That is some detailed stuff that you do!

It takes time and some skill, but I really enjoy it! Thanks, Blueschica! It's nice to have something to keep your mind occupied!

VJ4c1Y2.gif

Back on the HobbyBoss P-61, Here's the PE Sets for the P-61

YtXk5xo.jpg This is the BIG ED interior set and seatbelts

ITFzoDG.jpgWhile this is the set [whole] from HobbyBoss

G0CO757.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Thanks, Metallithrax! Yup! He definitely understands this the way I do!

Here'sThe first pieces of the HOBBYBOSS Northrop P-61 B Black Widow

rD5Qvom.jpgHcVEGXw.jpg

The almost bare Flightdeck, and the PE Instrument Panel...cool, eh?

G0CO757.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

Today and yesterdays work on HOBBYBOSS P-61 B

ojTDyzx.jpggDUwVJj.jpg

Front flightdeck details. A lot of triming of sprue connections and painting and PE constructions, like todays stuff....

EGqCpqU.gif

Awesome work buddy! I don’t have the patience to do that! Any more advancement on the A10?

Yeah, I just paoint over the printing on the PE part and go ahead with the model from tlhere...It'll be a while tho..

:banana: .

Answered THAT question. I can't! Never worked with this type of media, [stickers] and Tamiya has been a first for me in a LOT of ways. The stickers are out. I'm going to buy a set of fabric and PE parts in Nov. and the extra Parts for the Zuike-Mura Do 335 A-0 also, including White metal landing gear struts, guns etc. The BIG ED package arrived today, and I should finish the front and rear bulkheads and cage assembly should be finished today. Pix When done!

G0CO757.gif

VOLKS U.S. the U.S.'s part of Zoukei-Mura, sent me a new seatbelt harness which will arrive today by UPS, hopefully before I have to go for my Dr. appt. at 2:00 pm. Also arriving should be the PE and special parts for my Dornier Do 335 in 1/32 scale, but I'm not gonna jump ship this time....maybe...lol Pics maybe later...

5AU0DmJ.gif

Ok. The stuff from Volks arrived, and I've already put it with the models that they belong to. Boy, the people at Zoukie-Mura really are INTO the planes they produce! They make manuals about the planes, WITH COLOR PICS so you can paint a bunch of stuff that isn't on the web! I've bought the Dornier Do 335 A-10 [two seat radar version of the Do 335 A-0] which will be released on the 18th of November, but I've already paid for it. I will buy the extra parts the first of December. The Manual I got with the delivery today the CEO of the company details how they researched the plane and details that ALL OTHER model companies leave out.Zoukie-Mura is my new favorite Model producing company. here's from the HOBBYBOSS P-61 B today. Not finished yet...

UO1HEDU.jpg9vSiSdq.jpg

3TXzos8.jpg

First Pic, Main flightdeck from front oblique angle, both operators have gun controls Second pic, front flightdeck from rear angle showing flexible oxygen tubes for operators, third pic, rear Radar and gun operator's seat with flexible oxygen tube next to it.

G0CO757.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

HB P-61 seatbelt harness parts for the pilot and Radar/Radio gun operators, You can't see it very well, but the triangular ends of the long straight parts of the seatbelts here in the pic have just been added to these parts of said seatbelts. next, these will be added to said seats. Tiny tiny stuff!

UTduMIH.jpg

G0CO757.gif

Here's the new arrival, The Zoukie-Mura Dornier Do 335 A-12, Two seat trainer version, and eventually Radar version.FJEZz92.jpg

G0CO757.gif

• Like 1

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! Mine is complete, until Christmas day dinner at my sister's house! They arrived today, the Zoukei-Mura Kyuku J7W1 Shinden (two of them) and the extra parts for Both and the Do 335 A-12 extra parts also!

D0VzCmA.jpgThe book in front of the smaller J7W1 box, is the Concept booklet which tells you everything you need to do and have to make the model. Start to finish. I wish all models came like this. Model building is not for dummies unles you buy a Zuokei-Mura model!

All the stuff I need is here now. For all four models. Step by step instructions, PE and White metal parts, Decals...all the paint and most of the tools! YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

XjXRYzX.gif?1

Back to an update on the HOBBYBOSS P-61 B...

9D9AHfK.jpgxb9tedV.jpg

PPgNsFD.jpg

The flight deck update for the forward deck. The long tube to the right on the floor is the defrost main path and the rest is ventilation tubes for the Pilot, main gunner and rear crewman. I found this info from the original Pilot's Manual from Northrop for the P-61 A and B.

YZZ24dc.jpg

G0CO757.gif

• Like 2