• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 ShowMeDontTell

ShowMeDontTell

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:05 PM

Hi everyone, I'm the 'K' mentioned in the above post.

I've had a chaotic, trying time on all levels lately. I've lost a very dear friend, lost my freedom, lost my heart and my head on the author above. The universe has been throwing a bunch of shitsacks at my door but I refuse to give in to despair.

I do love the aforementioned author deeply. More so than I'd care to admit. There is nothing I wouldn't do for the guy. I wanted to save him from his unhappy life and bring him into clearer waters. Saving someone doesn't ever do anyone any good, sadly and I simply can't help. He has to make the decision. Once and for all.  

I've tried very hard to remain loyal, kind and loving through it. I want to be angry with him but I can't. He fills my heart with the sweetest joy. He brings color to a pale life. He makes me feel like I'm a better person, he makes my circle whole.

The amazing sex doesn't hurt, either.

Unfortunately, it's not an easy situation for any of us and while I can clearly see the path he should take, nothing is ever so cut and dry.

And, yes, we've absolutely bonded over our love for all things Rush but it goes so much deeper. It is dangerously pushing into soulmate territory

Tos. I miss you.

But, handsome, no, I don't feel like it's too late ... Ever. I'm here and here I shall stay. Wouldn't have it any other way, darling.

Show me, don't tell. :)

Sponsored Post

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: relationship, change, follow your heart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users