Jessica Jones

JohnRogers

It's on my list. Currently watching Daredevil right now, which is REALLY good. I previously marathoned The Flash and Arrow. The Flash was awesome the whole way through, but Arrow took a season and a half or so to get good and not awkward.

It's on my list. Currently watching Daredevil right now, which is REALLY good. I previously marathoned The Flash and Arrow. The Flash was awesome the whole way through, but Arrow took a season and a half or so to get good and not awkward.

It's just as good as Daredevil only I thought the villain was much better. Vincent D'Onofrio is a great actor but Tennant blew him out of the water. JJ is very similar in tone, very dark and slightly edgier than the rest of the MCU

Yeah, I watched it all a few weeks ago, and Daredevil a while before that.

Obviously, as a Doctor Who fan, I loved seeing David Tennant playing the villain (and how weird to hear him say "Tw#t" in an almost-Doctory accent :LOL:)

• Like 1

I watched the series a while back, really liked it. Quality production, excellent acting (can't wait to see the Luke Cage series cause that guy has "it") by all parties.

I have some small picking of nits about the plot but nothing that kept me from enjoying it. Looking forward to the rest of these Marvel shows.

Obviously, as a Doctor Who fan, I loved seeing David Tennant playing the villain (and how weird to hear him say "Tw#t" in an almost-Doctory accent :LOL:)

He had that sort of Doctor confidence, knowing and acting like he's better than everyone else. But with a much darker tone. It was like seeing Time Lord Victorious

• Like 1

He had that sort of Doctor confidence, knowing and acting like he's better than everyone else. But with a much darker tone. It was like seeing Time Lord Victorious

I had to wonder if it was an intentional reference when he told that couple not to blink ;)
  • Like 2

About 30 minutes in - she goes back to her apartment and gets an address for the doctor, which is 2112 Parliament Street.

Ah.

Well, there is that 70s Defenders issue that quoted 2112 lyrics left and right and was dedicated to "Geddy, Alex, and Neil of Rush" so there is history there.

• Like 1

About 30 minutes in - she goes back to her apartment and gets an address for the doctor, which is 2112 Parliament Street.

Ah.

Well, there is that 70s Defenders issue that quoted 2112 lyrics left and right and was dedicated to "Geddy, Alex, and Neil of Rush" so there is history there.

I've got that issue :yes:
  • Like 1

Ah.

Awesome!

Considering getting into it. Loved Ritter since her role as Gia on Veronica Mars and I miss Apt. 23. That was cancelled too soon by ABC and underrated. Love her role in She's Out Of My League.

"Are you a plane doctor? No, then STFU!" :rfl:

I liked her in Breaking Bad but not thrilled the first couple of episodes of JJ but she like the series grew on me quickly.

Ah.

Hey, do you think Hellcat will appear? Any references/hints to that? I know that Hellcat's alter ego is already in there (I don't want to name that alter ego just in case it's a spoiler). I just haven't seen the show.

For those that watch the series. Season 2 pushed back to 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/news/seriously-bad-news-jessica-jones-181631472.html

For those that watch the series. Season 2 pushed back to 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/news/seriously-bad-news-jessica-jones-181631472.html

What the Frack??? Boo!

Where will I get my Krysten Ritter fix??? Hmmm...perhaps she'll do a rated R lesbian love triangle film...

• Like 2

Well, that blows.

I have a hard enough time remembering what happened the previous season when there's only a few months between. I'll have to rewatch the first season at some point before it returns.

• Like 1