The Darkness???

JohnRogers

The Darkness is like Steel Panther in the essence that they take all the ridiculousness, camp, and pomp of 70's and 80's hard rock (think Queen) and bring it into today. I don't listen to much of The Darkness but they have a couple great songs like One Way Ticket and I Believe In a Thing Called Love.

The Darkness is like Steel Panther in the essence that they take all the ridiculousness, camp, and pomp of 70's and 80's hard rock (think Queen) and bring it into today. I don't listen to much of The Darkness but they have a couple great songs like One Way Ticket and I Believe In a Thing Called Love.

Steel Panther are better. The Panther guitarist is better and the Darkness vocals are terrible. He thinks he sounds like Freddie Mercury but he sounds like some amateur singing too high in the bath.

• Like 1

Steel Panther are better. The Panther guitarist is better and the Darkness vocals are terrible. He thinks he sounds like Freddie Mercury but he sounds like some amateur singing too high in the bath.

If you think The Darkness is bad vocally try listening to Foxy Shazam. They are literally trying to be Queen.

If you think The Darkness is bad vocally try listening to Foxy Shazam. They are literally trying to be Queen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq3hyX99nbg

I'll take your word for it! :16ton:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq3hyX99nbg

I'll take your word for it! :16ton:

You know you wanna listen to it... one of the lines in the song is "that's the biggest black ass I've ever seen"

Disagree !!

The Darkness is a good band, with great songs ..

While I do think that they would be great if the camp vocals were toned down, they are still very worthwhile

Queen is all over this, but go ahead - tell me it doesn't rock !!

• Like 2

Still not feeling it. That singer is just broken glass (just my opinion).

I see your point Toymaker .. It's almost as if he doesn;t want to put himself out there seriously, so he hams it up intentionally to hide behind something