The Green Man

Tick

Once upon a time there lived a man with green skin. People shunned the man because he was different. He didn’t care; he never said an unkind work to anyone. He just peacefully went about his business.

As time went by, people wanted him to have his skin dyed another color to fit in. He said has was happy in his green skin and would keep it that color.

Then one day he was attacked outside his home by a bunch of scared angry people and put into the hospital. He had some broken bones and his nose as well was crushed on his face.

He got out of the hospital 3 weeks later and bought a semi-automatic rifle and went to a mall and started killing everyone in sight. The man had had enough and wasn’t going to take it anymore.

They said he must have been mentally ill, and his skin color must have put him over the edge.

He wound up shooting himself before the cops could arrive.

The bottom line is, when we judge someone by the color of their skin or any other superficial thing we ask for the consequences that may follow.

The world has become judge and jury over anyone and anything that doesn’t fit their particular mold and the results are becoming deadly.

greengiant.jpg

Edited by Tick
  • Like 4

Once upon a time there lived a man with green skin. People shunned the man because he was different. He didn’t care; he never said an unkind work to anyone. He just peacefully went about his business.

As time went by, people wanted him to have his skin dyed another color to fit in. He said has was happy in his green skin and would keep it that color.

Then one day he was attacked outside his home by a bunch of scared angry people and put into the hospital. He had some broken bones and his nose as well was crushed on his face.

He got out of the hospital 3 weeks later and bought a semi-automatic rifle and went to a mall and started killing everyone in sight. The man had had enough and wasn’t going to take it anymore.

They said he must have been mentally ill, and his skin color must have put him over the edge.

He wound up shooting himself before the cops could arrive.

The bottom line is, when we judge someone by the color of their skin or any other superficial thing we ask for the consequences that may follow.

The world has become judge and jury over anyone and anything that doesn’t fit their particular mold and the results are becoming deadly.

greengiant.jpg

Very well pointed. ;)

• Like 2

Bet his blood is based on COPPER...

Bet his blood is based on COPPER...

That green blooded pointy eared ______ Tricked us all that canned veggies are good for us!!!!

Yes, that is the curse of Television.....us SHEEPLE believe all we see there, to a certain extent! Thank god we have Dr. OZ and alla that ship!

Who said anything about 'Ho's'?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Food%20-Cooking/Food-%20Hostess%20Ho%20Hos%20X-mas%20type.....jpg

• Like 1

Give Peas A Chance...

Thank you, thank you. Here all week. :D

Don't forget to tip the Babycat! $50s only, please!

• Like 1

It's soooo funny when my cats get a snootfull of that stuff! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Looneys/Whackoanim.gif
  • Like 1

Give Peas A Chance...

Thank you, thank you. Here all week. :D

Don't forget to tip the Babycat! $50s only, please!

Or catnip..! :D

Or kitty's! !

Wow fail.. just realized I don't know how to post pics :(

Everyone think (GREEN BASTARD!) :/

Edited by MMCXII

"Have you heard of 'The Jolly Green Giant'?...By The Kingsmen, but I have only gotten the version by The Royal Guardsmen (Snoopy & The Red Baron) :) http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Characters/Jolly%20Green%20Giant%20standing.jpg Edited by OldRUSHfan