Change of venue for a "feast 4 the eyes" guy

Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

Well I am sorry to say the Manchester Monarchs have let one of the best defenceman in the league get away from them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v394/Rhiannon_of_Rivendell/lg_tempers_flare.jpg

mad.gif Joe Rullier has signed with the NY Rangers. mad.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v394/Rhiannon_of_Rivendell/Monarchs/n4monarxrullier.jpg

(photo courtesy of the NH Union Leader)

And I am sure there are grief-stricken women in Manchester packing as we speak getting ready to move to Hartford, CT or NYC, depending on his final destination.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v394/Rhiannon_of_Rivendell/Monarchs/rullier.jpg

Spike, you're going to want to get over the the civic center and catch this guy in action. If the Rangers are crazy enough to send him down (which with Joey's luck they will) he'll make a dangerous addition to their D's.

Hopefully they will give him the chance LA never did; he certainly deserves it.

I do NOT look forward to seeing him in "enemy uniform" but I do wish him the best.

I hate the rangers mad.gif

QUOTE (Randylovesrush @ Aug 30 2005, 04:57 PM)
This reminds me of the time...

ummm RRRRIIIIIIght unsure.gif

062802puke_prv.gif wacko.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 30 2005, 01:05 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 30 2005, 04:04 PM)
This reminds me of the time......

What the hell was that?

You girls gonna take care of this guy yourselves, or should I step in & rescue him before you all have a go at him?

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Aug 30 2005, 04:09 PM)

What the hell was that?

You girls gonna take care of this guy yourselves, or should I step in & rescue him before you all have a go at him?

Actually, I'm still stunned by the fact that someone who appears to be a complete moron can actually operate a computer. confused13.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 30 2005, 05:12 PM)

What the hell was that?

Actually, I'm still stunned by the fact that someone who appears to be a complete moron can actually operate a computer. confused13.gif

Perhapes a gay man(not that theres anything wrong with that) sharin his fantasy with us? confused13.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 30 2005, 04:16 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 30 2005, 05:12 PM)

What the hell was that?

Perhapes a gay man(not that theres anything wrong with that) sharin his fantasy with us? confused13.gif

Perhaps. Some fantasies are best left to ones' self, know what I'm sayin'? I will never eat another raisin. Oh, sorry, "raison. " wacko.gif

Hello All,

It seems Monsieur Rullier signed a one way deal

with the NY Rangers so he's playing up with the big boys.

Just heard him wipe the ice with Colton Orr at the Garden biggrin.gif

So no Hartford for him for now...

QUOTE (Rhiannon_of_Rivendell @ Aug 30 2005, 03:15 PM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v394/Rhiannon_of_Rivendell/Monarchs/rullier.jpg

Hello RiR!

I haven't been around much, and somehow the few times I've checked in, I missed this thread!

To bad Mr. Rullier won't be hanging in Hartford ("Dear, let's go to the bar after the game, just in case some of the team come in......"), but I guess it's good for him.

I do like this picture of him!!! wub.gif

QUOTE (Spike @ Oct 3 2005, 07:52 PM)

Hello RiR!

I haven't been around much, and somehow the few times I've checked in, I missed this thread!

To bad Mr. Rullier won't be hanging in Hartford ("Dear, let's go to the bar after the game, just in case some of the team come in......"), but I guess it's good for him.

I do like this picture of him!!! wub.gif

Yeah, he's not looking to pretty right now...

He stepped onto the ice at the Boston Garden to get into a fight with Colton Orr and got his nose moved to the side of his face for his troubles...

LSM told me it was nasty... wacko.gif The 2 of them have a history of laying each other out in lavender like that though.

He did have several shots on net while on ice so it's not all tough guy stuff...

I have NO IDEA what this guy is cooking, but I'll take a dozen!

drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

Here he is in his NHL uniform...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v394/Rhiannon_of_Rivendell/rullier_ny_ranger.jpg

The New York Islanders' Shawn Bates, left, shoots on-goal as the New York Rangers' Joe Rullier defends in the first period at Madison Square Garden in New York, Thursday, Sept. 29, 2005.

(AP Photo/Gregory Bull)

unsure.gif UH OH.... unsure.gif

Monday's Transactions

NEW YORK RANGERS-Assigned D Joe Rullier and F Jarkko Immonen to Hartford of the AHL. Signed F Bruce Graham.

This better be for JUST as long as it takes for his nose to heal....

BUT NO LONGER THAN THAT!!!

Spike you might just see him after all... And the bar is THE place to find Joey...

QUOTE (Rhiannon_of_Rivendell @ Oct 4 2005, 07:44 AM)
unsure.gif UH OH.... unsure.gif
Monday's Transactions

NEW YORK RANGERS-Assigned D Joe Rullier and F Jarkko Immonen to Hartford of the AHL. Signed F Bruce Graham.

This better be for JUST as long as it takes for his nose to heal....
BUT NO LONGER THAN THAT!!!
Spike you might just see him after all... And the bar is THE place to find Joey...

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

This is what it said in today's local paper about the move:

The Rangers assigned defenseman Joe Rullier and forward Jarkko Immonen to the Pack, leaving New York one over the NHL limit of 23 players.

Rullier, 25, played for Manchester in the AHL the past four seasons. He will have to clear waivers before he can play in Hartford. Immonen was acquired by the Rangers from Toronto in the Brian Leetch trade in 2004.

Looks like I have a good reason (good-looking, that is) to finally go see some Pack games (after talking about it with my hubby for years!)

Well THANK YOU LA KINGS for losing another good one...

Last night, dressed in "WOLF'S" clothing, Mr Rullier assisted on the game winning goal for Hartford; beating the Manchester Monarchs 4-3 in my Monarch's season opener... sad.gif

mad.gif stupid LA brass... mad.gif

I always said they didn't give him the respect he deserved and now they can see for themselves. I hope the Rangers call him back ASAP! unsure.gif I don't want him back in the Verizon...

QUOTE (Rhiannon_of_Rivendell @ Oct 9 2005, 11:11 AM)

Well THANK YOU LA KINGS for losing another good one...
Last night, dressed in "WOLF'S" clothing, Mr Rullier assisted on the game winning goal for Hartford; beating the Manchester Monarchs 4-3 in my Monarch's season opener... sad.gif

mad.gif stupid LA brass... mad.gif

I always said they didn't give him the respect he deserved and now they can see for themselves. I hope the Rangers call him back ASAP! unsure.gif I don't want him back in the Verizon...

I just finished reading the paper, and noticed Mr. Rullier had the assist (although the paper spelled his name wrong: Ruilier).

Hey - the Pack needed to win last night - It was a big night in town, as they retired Ken Gernander's (former captain, current asst. coach) jerzey last night!!

Maybe they can *let* the Monarchs win next time......

tongue.gif

Archived