Jacob's Ladder VS Clockwork Angels

Union 5-3992

Jacob's Ladder VS Clockwork Angels  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which song is better?

My first post on this forum! Hello all!

I would choose Jacob's Ladder just because it was done so amazingly on Exit Stage Left.

The R40 tour in Denver was my third Rush show that I've seen, and the first time I've heard it live. I heard Clockwork Angels live on the tour of the same name also in Denver. I really enjoy their last album, but Jacob's Ladder sticks out for me.

I am glad to be here on the forum, and look forward to talking Rush!

-Anthony

Welcome to the forum, Anthony!

• Like 1

My first post on this forum! Hello all!

I would choose Jacob's Ladder just because it was done so amazingly on Exit Stage Left.

The R40 tour in Denver was my third Rush show that I've seen, and the first time I've heard it live. I heard Clockwork Angels live on the tour of the same name also in Denver. I really enjoy their last album, but Jacob's Ladder sticks out for me.

I am glad to be here on the forum, and look forward to talking Rush!

-Anthony

Welcome! :)

Where is the "neither of them" option? Not really a major fan of either.

In that case you don't vote.

You'd think this was obvious, am I right?! Haha

• Like 1

Clockwork Angels is a cool song - lots to like about it. I love the four-note guitar riff and the vocal melody. I think it's a well-crafted Rush tune. Jacob's Ladder, though, just has that atmosphere and perfect mix. When you think about the riffs, you realize how they do so much with relatively little. It's band magic, not just individual magic. Edited by toymaker

I could happily live the rest of my life without ever hearing a note of CA ever again.

Jacob's Ladder is different. My favourite off Permanent Waves, and possibly my favourite Lerxt track ever. It gets better and better!

Although why I am not frequently addicted to Permanent Waves I will never know. Perfect album, but I somehow always seem to forget about it! To busy being bored by Hemispheres and enthralled by Moving Pictures.

• Like 1

I could happily live the rest of my life without ever hearing a note of CA ever again.

Jacob's Ladder is different. My favourite off Permanent Waves, and possibly my favourite Lerxt track ever. It gets better and better!

Although why I am not frequently addicted to Permanent Waves I will never know. Perfect album, but I somehow always seem to forget about it! To busy being bored by Hemispheres and enthralled by Moving Pictures.

Because you have good taste. ;). Uh...?

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1