The Official 2016 Chicago Cubs thread...

laughedatbytime

208 year old Larry King in Row 1 freaked Arrieta out....He thought he was dead

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/Freedom80065/CvF0WEaWYAE45E6_zps2rhwt0eo.jpg

• Like 1

So happy!

I caught the game on Satellite radio. I figured it was going to be a long night after the Utley error, the pick at 2nd, the blown call at the plate, and the dropped 3rd strike that led to the first Cub rally. Tough to beat a good team three straight when you play your best, let alone when you bungle your way through it. The Cubs finally are hitting the ball, and appear to be back to top form.

So happy!

I caught the game on Satellite radio. I figured it was going to be a long night after the Utley error, the pick at 2nd, the blown call at the plate, and the dropped 3rd strike that led to the first Cub rally. Tough to beat a good team three straight when you play your best, let alone when you bungle your way through it. The Cubs finally are hitting the ball, and appear to be back to top form.

Oh baby!

I am loving Addison Russell so much!! The kid struggled and now he is ON FIRE!! Like the Van Halen song baby!!!

Fuckking Billy Beane makes me sick.

Trading Addy to the Cubs!

FINE!

GO CUBS!!

MAKE ME PROUD!

FUKK THE DODGERS!!!

SO HAPPY!!!

208 year old Larry King in Row 1 freaked Arrieta out....He thought he was dead

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/Freedom80065/CvF0WEaWYAE45E6_zps2rhwt0eo.jpg

He was in the front row again last night until he and the other thousands of pussified, bandwagon Dodger fans left in the 7th or 8th inning. Typical LA. Style without substance.

So happy!

Oh baby!

I am loving Addison Russell so much!! The kid struggled and now he is ON FIRE!! Like the Van Halen song baby!!!

Lots of former A's in the playoffs, and contributing! :dweez:

So happy!

Oh baby!

Lots of former A's in the playoffs, and contributing! :dweez:

Oh man don't get me started!!! UGH!!!!!!

Good for the goddamned cubs. Good for Ferris, The Blues Brothers, Uncle Buck, and Abe Froman, the sausage king of Chicago. It's about goddamned time.

Sorry, but we had to kill Chase Utley, Joe Blanton, a number of other 2008 Phillies to get here.

Good for the goddamned cubs. Good for Ferris, The Blues Brothers, Uncle Buck, and Abe Froman, the sausage king of Chicago. It's about goddamned time.

Sorry, but we had to kill Chase Utley, Joe Blanton, a number of other 2008 Phillies to get here.

Thank you for knocking off EX A'S TOO!

Blanton

Hill

Reddick

• Like 1

I wore my Kris Bryant jersey into San Francisco to see OPETH!

IT WORKED!!!!

I KNOW MANY OF YOU HATE ME!!!

BUT MANY OF YOU LOVE ME TOO!!!! HAHAHA!!!

CUBBIES BABY!!!!!

"Love to hate you" is more like it! :LOL:

Thank you for knocking off EX A'S TOO!

Blanton

Hill

Reddick

:o

:tsk:

Over the line, Dude. Over the line!