The Official 2016 Chicago Cubs thread...

laughedatbytime

f***ing lucky ass f***ing Mets. Walk a .150 hitter and then a f***ing joke of a bloop hit.

We're getting really banged up. Fowler, Coghlan, La Stella, Soler all on the DL and the bullpen is getting overused cause the rotation is getting shelled.

Need to at least get the series wins over Cincy and Pitt and recuperate over the break. Come out strong after a week of rest and get everyone healthy again.

Hammel on five days rest isn't enough. How about 120 days rest? Better make it 150 just to be safe.

Jason Heyward. Flawless defensive player, total offensive cipher. Not worth $160 million by any stretch.

If you want to be a DJ for the Cubs, you might want to consider THINKING before you play a tune on Wrigley Field's PA system....... :laughing guy:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/cubs-fire-stadium-dj-who-made-staggeringly-horrible-song-choice-175129309.html

Los Doyers squander a two-run lead in the top of the 9th. A solo jack, then a man advancing and scoring with one out from 2nd on two wild pitches.

:facepalm:

Los Doyers squander a two-run lead in the top of the 9th. A solo jack, then a man advancing and scoring with one out from 2nd on two wild pitches.

:facepalm:

Saturday and Sunday made up for Friday's meltdown, with the Dodgers winning 3-2 and 1-0. Looking forward to the Cubs rebounding to hand it to San Fran in Chicago! :dweez:

f**k the f***ing Cardinals. Hendricks almost gets the no-no then Hazelbaker goes yard in the 9th.

Short of winning it all, Cubs pitching staff throwing a no-hitter against the Cardinals would've made my year.

• Like 1

This topic has been quiet recently....

I haven't been nearly as active on TRF as I have been in the past and I'm pretty sure LABT took a long sabbatical for whatever reason.

Eh. We'll post in the MLB thread.

Edited by BowlCity

This series is tied 1-1

The MVP so far..........................................John Cusack's Plastic Surgeon

Did u see this guy.....................Half Caitlyn Jenner Half JOAN Cusack.......

Lighten up on the skin stretching Johnny....

I can't believe what I am seeing.

I am soooooo pissed off being an A's fan.

The fukking Dodgers are going to knock of the Cubs and all those fukking announcers talked about tonight was that fuckking Kirk Gibson homer in 1988.

I almost smashed my TV.

FUKK THE DODGERS!!!!!