The Official 2016 Chicago Cubs thread...

laughedatbytime

Won a bunch more money parleying the cubs and rangers last two months. You know a slide is coming, you just don't know when. A ranger slide is coming too, but right now we got the best record. :dweez: Edited by Weakly Criminal

Won a bunch more money parleying the cubs and rangers last two months. You know a slide is coming, you just don't know when. A ranger slide is coming too, but right now we got the best record. :dweez:

48-26 is a .649 winning percentage

49-27 is .645

Cubs still lead by percentage pts.

Next time someone rounds third with one out and Montero due, just send him. you know he's going to go 4-6-3.

Arrieta has really been having efficiency issues. 5 walks on just today. Dude can pitch but he's gotta go deeper into games.

It's f***ing hot out though. Hopefully the extra rest will pick these guys up when Warren gets some starts in.

And the lead is back to 10, 13.5 over the Pirates... :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

I couldn't stay up. When Szczur couldn't throw out Phillips, I couldn't watch any more, thinking that the Reds would win in the 12th or something with a Billy Hamilton Little League home run.

Now they have to get up and play at noon today. Glad I didn't buy tickets for that one.

I couldn't stay up. When Szczur couldn't throw out Phillips, I couldn't watch any more, thinking that the Reds would win in the 12th or something with a Billy Hamilton Little League home run.

Now they have to get up and play at noon today. Glad I didn't buy tickets for that one.

Well they're up 5-0 in the 3rd, so hopefully Kyle can go deep enough to save the wrecked bullpen.

• Like 1

Now PATTON is going into left field while Wood comes in to pitch after 8 pitches from Patton!?

Maddon, WTF are you doing

I've often wondered why this isn't done more often, especially when pitchers have big platoon splits.

Is there a worse clutch team in baseball?

I typed that post with one out. That's how predictable that was.