True or False: Canada is real

AnEggplant

25 members have voted

1. 1. Canada is real

• True
    • False
    • Wait...what?

Are you talking about Canadia?

No, Canadia is undeniably real, it's this fantasy world I keep hearing about called "Canada" that I'm questioning. I'm pretty sure it's a glitch in the matrix if it even exists at all.

Oh Canada The great white north, a land of warm, genuine, intelligent and kind people. Yes I do mean all 6 of them ;)

But are they people or a species of semi intelligent moose?

Edited by AnEggplant

It's got Canada Dry Ginger Ale, Molsen Golden and moose, eh?

FYI it is Molson, and you forgot the best of all our exports-------RUSH :rush: :moon:

Ah yeah, I knew it had an "o" in it, just forgot. And yes, absolutely they're the best.

It is most certainly real. But really hard for Americans to understand. A beautiful place, really. Banff is likely one of the most gorgeous scenes on the planet.

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/707/overrides/alberta-canada-banff-moraine_70728_600x450.jpg

Toronto, however, sucks. It is the NYC of Canada.

PS I get the intended humor of the poll.... just trying to be a buzz kill.... like a Canadian at a dinner party talking about the greatness of Rick Moranis.

Edited by WorkingAllTheTime
  • Like 3

It is most certainly real. But really hard for Americans to understand. A beautiful place, really. Banff is likely one of the most gorgeous scenes on the planet.

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/707/overrides/alberta-canada-banff-moraine_70728_600x450.jpg

PS I get the intended humor of the poll.... just trying to be a buzz kill.... like a Canadian at a dinner party talking about the greatness of Rick Moranis.

How many people in Canada are human and how many are intelligent moose posing as humans?

How many people in Canada are human and how many are intelligent moose posing as humans?

The plural is meese. Try reading a book once in a while.

• Like 1

f**k Canada!!

no F#$k K you, you ignorant piece of dog turd!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k Canadians with your beady little eyes and flappin' heads!

Their cars have square wheels. 'Nuff said.

• Like 1

I consider myself an honorary Canadian...I'm pragmatic, like hockey, qwerky sense of humor and like their beer better than US beer. They can keep their Timmaaaay Horton's though...our Michigan donuts kick their ass.