What made you HAPPY today?

OldRUSHfan

I did my physio for my broken shoulder/arm and, even though it's still range-of-motion exercises, I got my arm straight over my head without undue pan! Yay! Side to side not so good but I'm using the the left arm as much as possible without screaming in pain. Progress!!

ABSOLUTELY COOLNESS!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/giphy.gif

I did my physio for my broken shoulder/arm and, even though it's still range-of-motion exercises, I got my arm straight over my head without undue pan! Yay! Side to side not so good but I'm using the the left arm as much as possible without screaming in pain. Progress!!

ABSOLUTELY COOLNESS!!!

It will be a while before I can move my arms like that!

• Like 1

ABSOLUTELY COOLNESS!!!

It will be a while before I can move my arms like that!

I await that day!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20couple%20dancing%20tropical%20sm.jpg

This was during April, when I wasn't active here.

I got accepted to Purdue University.

Edited by Polaris
  • Like 6

My sister graduated. I think it's the equivalent of a high school diploma, though I'm not sure how educations compare between US and Denmark. Oh whatever. Extremely happy that she finally did it and got on the right track. She went from being on a path to nowhere good, and she's turned it around. Proud of her! And all that while being a single mom raising a child.
  • Like 7

My sister graduated. I think it's the equivalent of a high school diploma, though I'm not sure how educations compare between US and Denmark. Oh whatever. Extremely happy that she finally did it and got on the right track. She went from being on a path to nowhere good, and she's turned it around. Proud of her! And all that while being a single mom raising a child.

Good for her!
  • Like 1

After four years of hard work, my younger daughter has gained a first class degree in Mechanical Engineering. I'm very proud of her.
  • Like 9

After four years of hard work, my younger daughter has gained a first class degree in Mechanical Engineering. I'm very proud of her.

I hope she has a great career at it, and I applaud her for destroying the stereotyping that she's most probably had to endure. :haz:

• Like 2

My basement remodel project is progressing. :sundog:

All the 30-year old, tobacco-stained paneling, carpeting, and drop ceiling and lighting has been removed.

Bare concrete walls sealed with extruded insulation, new walls framed, new paneling installed, new drop ceiling installed, all new wiring and LED ceiling light kits installed.

Next Up: New carpeting to be installed (not by me!), all trim & moulding to be stained and installed on all wall corners and other nooks and crannies

It's been a heckuva job. I should have had it done by now, but spring & summer weather can be quite a distraction!! :blush:

• Like 3

I hope she has a great career at it, and I applaud her for destroying the stereotyping that she's most probably had to endure. :haz:

That no child of pip's could ever amount to anything?

:LOL:

Congrat's to you and your daughter!!!!

• Like 1

Benmont Tench of TP's Heartbreakers like a post of mine on his instagram account. My favorite rock band organist ever. It's an honor, sir.

That's really cool! I follow Jeff Gordon, the retired NASCAR racer. I'd croak if he ever liked one of my posts!

• Like 1

Think I saw the Yellow Shafted Flicker in flight this morning just after I got up! It was large enough, the color was correct, didn't have my Binoculars, but by the time I got to them, the 'bird had flown'. Still it was a HAPPY FEELING!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/WooHoo%202%20banana.gif

• Like 1

Also, today I was laying in bed watching mtv because I have it in my room finally. They are playing a bunch of music videos for idk how long, but as I was about to turn the TV of, they played the video for Limelight, I watched it and I am so so so so so so so so so so so so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

The drawings are coming along quite nicely, but I am still unable to import pictures from my gallery to the Internet.

Today's portraits: Jared Leto, Paul Wesley, Stevie Nicks, Katniss Everdeen and treeduck

• Like 1