What made you HAPPY today?

OldRUSHfan

I am just sitting as I mostly do, listening to some music, when I suddenly get a private message on Instagram on my phone.

I check the message, and it is from Lita Ford!! She is writing and thanking me for the support as a fan. And asked me if I have seen her live.

I was shocked seeing her write to me! Last time I wrote to her was on new years eve, but then she did not answer me. So I gave up and have not tried again since then. But then she suddenly wrote to me now! :o

So happy! :) :yay:

Well damn that's cool.

• Like 1

I am just sitting as I mostly do, listening to some music, when I suddenly get a private message on Instagram on my phone.

I check the message, and it is from Lita Ford!! She is writing and thanking me for the support as a fan. And asked me if I have seen her live.

I was shocked seeing her write to me! Last time I wrote to her was on new years eve, but then she did not answer me. So I gave up and have not tried again since then. But then she suddenly wrote to me now! :o

Well damn that's cool.

I agree!

Well damn that's cool.

She wrote to me again now!

• Like 2

Well damn that's cool.

That's pretty awesome! You are probably the # 1 Swedish fan or something!

Well damn that's cool.

Haha, yeah, maybe :P

• Like 1

Well damn that's cool.

Zumbi, is there a chance you will get drafted into your army or something now? I didn't quite understand it from our news.

• Like 1

Well damn that's cool.

Zumbi, is there a chance you will get drafted into your army or something now? I didn't quite understand it from our news.

Huh? Army? No :S

Why you wonder...?

Well damn that's cool.

Why you wonder...?

They said on our news today that Sweden was starting up a military draft again next year; men and women born after 1999 would have to sign up and have a chance of being picked for military service. I'm thinking you are older than that, though??

Well damn that's cool.

Why you wonder...?

They said on our news today that Sweden was starting up a military draft again next year; men and women born after 1999 would have to sign up and have a chance of being picked for military service. I'm thinking you are older than that, though??

Ehm yes... I am born 1990 (27 years old).

As you can see on my profile page :P

• Like 1

My landlords are renewing our lease, words can't explain how happy i am!!!!!
  • Like 4

after wanting this for a year and taking forever to decide on the placement, i finally got some new ink. i love how it turned out, it's small and simple just like how i imagined.

http://i.imgur.com/RBqgErv.png

• Like 4

Today I traded in some Rush albums for money (that I will use to buy other albums with) and also some Queen / Freddie Mercury solo singles.

Here is a link if you want to see which ones: http://www.therushfo...60#entry4279727

And now I am sitting and listening to Roger Waters - In The Flesh.

Also Walking Dead is tonight.

So today life feels... great! I got a big smile on my face today :)

• Like 1

Today I traded in some Rush albums for money (that I will use to buy other albums with) and also some Queen / Freddie Mercury solo singles.

Here is a link if you want to see which ones: http://www.therushfo...60#entry4279727

I just want to be clear. I saw now that when I wrote this it was easy to read it wrong. I did not traded in the Queen / Freddie solo singles. I got them + money for the Rush records!

My dad surprised me today with tickets for him self and me to go and see Dweezil Zappa (son of Frank Zappa) when he comes to my country later this year! I cant wait!! Edited by YYZumbi
  • Like 5

after wanting this for a year and taking forever to decide on the placement, i finally got some new ink. i love how it turned out, it's small and simple just like how i imagined.

http://i.imgur.com/RBqgErv.png

That's so cute!

• Like 2

I'm going to see Billy Joel!

Neat-O! He's one I wish I'd made time for....'The Stranger' was the first album of his I bought, from hearing "Movin' Out",,,

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20with%20Headphones%20and%20vinyl%20album.jpeg

• Like 1

I'm going to see Billy Joel!

Neat-O! He's one I wish I'd made time for....'The Stranger' was the first album of his I bought, from hearing "Movin' Out",,,

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20with%20Headphones%20and%20vinyl%20album.jpeg

It was a spur of the moment decision, really. Saw he had a show June 6, looked up ticket prices just for S&G, wound up getting three. I've never seen anyone but Rush before, so it's going to be a really cool and different experience for me.

After saving up my money for awhile, I was finally able to get the electric guitar I've been wanting as well as an amp. :D

I wasn't able to get financing for it since I got declined for it, but the Guitar Center employee I was with did the sweetest thing. He let me use his friends/family coupon for 20% off the whole transaction. He told me he will use it every now and then if he runs across someone that he feels deserves it. It saved me 150 dollars.

Edited by LakesideShark
  • Like 7

After saving up my money for awhile, I was finally able to get the electric guitar I've been wanting as well as an amp. :D

I wasn't able to get financing for it since I got declined for it, but the Guitar Center employee I was with did the sweetest thing. He let me use his friends/family coupon for 20% off the whole transaction. He told me he will use it every now and then if he runs across someone that he feels deserves it. It saved me 150 dollars.

EXCELLENT!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20riding%20on%20bouncyball.gif

• Like 1

What did you get?

• Like 1

Good for you! And I hope that GC employee has some good fortune come his way soon too!

• Like 2

Another hangout session with my closest friend. It really helps keep me in a happy place.

And, said session involved a two mole walk, which was nice

• Like 2