What made you HAPPY today?

OldRUSHfan

I finally found an affordable Diecast model of the Aston Martin DB-5, like Bond drives at an Italian store, (Carmodel.com) in 1:18 scale! Gets here Monday! YAY! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Yay%20%20Woo-Hoo%20%20etc/Frolicking.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Yay%20%20Woo-Hoo%20%20etc/YES-2.gif
  • Like 1

Today it was a high of 55F outside. I unzipped my coat while walking to class, didn't wear a hat, and my face didn't hurt.

Winter is hopefully on its way out. And hopefully with 80 degrees days to return soon.

I woke up this morning after 7 and a half hours of sleep. That's precisely at the end of a natural sleep cycle!

Everything's been easy today. Feeling sharp as hell.

Edited by Day of Light
  • Like 1

It's been raining again today, yay! But it's too warm in the mountains and we're not getting snow. We need more snow.

Actually...we had a huge dump of snow. 24" worth!

My wife enjoyed it all weekend and played hooky today to get some extra vertical in. 36,000+ feet, actually. She tore it up.

• Like 1

It's been raining again today, yay! But it's too warm in the mountains and we're not getting snow. We need more snow.

My wife enjoyed it all weekend and played hooky today to get some extra vertical in. 36,000+ feet, actually. She tore it up.

We did? Excellent! I checked the Truckee weather before posting that and it said 35º, so I assumed we didn't get snow.

• Like 2

We did? Excellent! I checked the Truckee weather before posting that and it said 35º, so I assumed we didn't get snow.

Truckee was just below the snow line. Dry roads, till you get to the resorts.
  • Like 2

Late last night over the phone talking to my parents about Mrs.Blaze and I visiting them and the entire clan this April. They're so genuinely interested in my wife. When saying goodbye, my mom said "I love you" to her. It was the first time anyone besides me has told her that. Not even her own parents.

AND they remembered our 1 year wedding anniversary and wished us continued happiness. The wife shed some happy tears. :)

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 5

I drove up to Minneapolis yesterday afternoon to see friends (whom I don't get to see a lot). On the way, I stopped in Winona, MN and bought two dozen DELICIOUS doughnuts from Bloedow's, the state famous bakery.

En route to Minneapolis, I stopped in Rochester and secretly left a dozen of those DELICIOUS doughnuts at the doorstep of my other good friends, and continued on to Minneapolis. Needless to say, when my Rochester friends came home, they were flabbergasted by the "Bloedow's Angel", who blessed them with their favorite treat!

:ebert: :ebert:

• Like 4

I drove up to Minneapolis yesterday afternoon to see friends (whom I don't get to see a lot). On the way, I stopped in Winona, MN and bought two dozen DELICIOUS doughnuts from Bloedow's, the state famous bakery.

En route to Minneapolis, I stopped in Rochester and secretly left a dozen of those DELICIOUS doughnuts at the doorstep of my other good friends, and continued on to Minneapolis. Needless to say, when my Rochester friends came home, they were flabbergasted by the "Bloedow's Angel", who blessed them with their favorite treat!

Awesome!

Awesome!

Those doughnuts certainly were!! :LOL:

Safely returning from a night at the Ripley's Aquarium in Gatlinburg TN. My 7 year old tiger scout and I had a great time "Sleeping with the Sharks". It was fun to hang with my little boy who thinks I'm pretty cool and fun to be around.

Awesome time.

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 7

I had planned to change the oil in one of our cars today and last night when I checked the miles, I saw that that it seemed there were almost 2000 miles more than what I would have wanted or expected since the last oil change (10,000 mile interval with synthetic) and that upset me quite a bit. Fast forward to this morning when I was going to get the filter, I checked the little book where the various maintenance things are tracked and I discovered the last change happened a little late so this one was actually a couple of hundred miles early. That, and completing the oil change made me happy.
  • Like 3

Finished both of my stupid assignments. Glad that's done. Now I can finish my book...the one I'm reading & the one I'm writing.
  • Like 2