What made you HAPPY today?

OldRUSHfan

Listening to Cruisin' Mix 501 Summer Faves 35, and diggin' it MUCHLY. Animate Me starts it off, the next tune is produced by my BFF and our friend J.D. from the mid to late '80s, "Give Me", Some Aretha Franklin, Cream, Aerosmith, and others..... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20with%20Headphones%20and%20vinyl%20album.jpeg

• Like 1

When I got in touch with a friend I wanted to go see Time Stand Still with (the documentary) on November 3rd in the theater, he had already bought the tickets for both of us. Edited by Blue J
  • Like 5

The most beautiful girl I know who I've helped through a lot of pain just told me she wants to be with me.

I don't deserve her but I feel the same.

• Like 5

The most beautiful girl I know who I've helped through a lot of pain just told me she wants to be with me.

I don't deserve her but I feel the same.

You do deserve. You've gone through a lot, even lately.

Just keep it going.

I wish you luck. :yay:

:D

First thing that made me happy was awakening.

I'm not at the place I want, at least I can *live something good*.

There's a lot to be done and I'm free to pursuit my dreams and goals.

No matter where they are or with who. :D

Edited by rhyv
  • Like 1

Yesterday I was contacted for a phone interview with a new prospective employer, on Monday.

I shouldn't get too far ahead of myself, but it's a positive step.

Based on the day I'm having today, Monday can't get here soon enough.

• Like 4

Yesterday I was contacted for a phone interview with a new prospective employer, on Monday.

I will keep this in my thoughts!! You need this!

• Like 2

Can't say this made me happy exactly but it made me say "Cool."

A close family friend's friend's daughter is in the new Jack Reacher flick. Met her once when she was just a kid. And she kind of is still just a kid....though not technically. But good god, she's grown up into one of those Hollywood beauties. And I didn't even know that she already has been doing movies for a few years now. Madalyn Horcher.

During a YouTube tangent I ended up on an Autograph video for "turn up the radio".. the video had 2111 comments.. need I continue..?

Sometimes it's the little things in life :)

• Like 4

[time for a non-sequitur] And the Glass Breaks quickly, and annoyingly loudly...

yah yah yah http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20toast.gif

I will keep this in my thoughts!! You need this!

I'm happy for Blue J too.

Stop the worry, things will go on the right way soon. :)

• Like 2

Got my guitar out again this morning and learned a couple more new songs, in pretty short order.

Which songs did you learn, if it's all right for me to ask?

A couple of old Jimmy Buffett songs- somewhat well-known, as far as his far-back catalog is concerned. One called Brahma Fear, and the other was Pencil-Thin Mustache.

I sent an email to my stepdad because I remember him playing the latter, all the way back to when I was a young kid. But he said Brahma Fear even he has never learned before:

They aren't difficult, and they're fun to play.

• Like 3

Got my guitar out again this morning and learned a couple more new songs, in pretty short order.

A couple of old Jimmy Buffett songs- somewhat well-known, as far as his far-back catalog is concerned. One called Brahma Fear, and the other was Pencil-Thin Mustache.

I sent an email to my stepdad because I remember him playing the latter, all the way back to when I was a young kid. But he said Brahma Fear even he has never learned before:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=drOOF7YE1G8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WwQzs-dHg3A

Wonderful! I'd love to hear them sometime. :D

• Like 2

Wonderful! I'd love to hear them sometime. :D

Haha...hmm, well, nobody's ever really heard me play before, but who knows? :huh:

(I enjoy playing, just for my own peace of mind...but I guess when I post about learning new songs, I open myself up to the idea of other people hearing, huh?) :P

• Like 2