Happy 3rd Anniversary Miss Lorraine!!!

Narps

Happy 3rd to my best bud. This TRF could never be what it is without you. Always remember that.... :cheers: my dear and keep asking those questions. Hard to learn when you never ask :) :wub: :dweez: :rose:
  • Like 4

Happy 3rd to my best bud. This TRF could never be what it is without you. Always remember that.... :cheers: my dear and keep asking those questions. Hard to learn when you never ask :) :wub: :dweez: :rose:

:codger: Thank you for starting the thread, Narps, and for your kind words!

I was going to start it myself as a joke (and have a conversation with myself :laughing guy: ), but thought better of it.

:hug2:

• Like 3

Three years ago today I made what turned out to be one of the few right decisions I've made in my life - joining TRF.

And to celebrate the making of that right decision, this morning I was out and about and noticed Hastings was open early for a change. So, I popped in there and bought myself a gift - R40 Live DVD. It was $14.99 plus tax, so I got a bit of a deal.

Yay me. :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

• Like 6

:codger: Thank you for starting the thread, Narps, and for your kind words!

I was going to start it myself as a joke (and have a conversation with myself :laughing guy: ), but thought better of it.

:hug2:

No need to. You are loved and appreciated to much for that... :)
  • Like 1

Three years ago today I made what turned out to be one of the few right decisions I've made in my life - joining TRF.

And to celebrate the making of that right decision, this morning I was out and about and noticed Hastings was open early for a change. So, I popped in there and bought myself a gift - R40 Live DVD. It was $14.99 plus tax, so I got a bit of a deal.

Yay me. :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Make sure you read all of the appropriate threads so you know before you watch it what is great and what sucks... :LOL: Edited by Narps
  • Like 2

Make sure you read all of the appropriate threads so you know before you watch it what is great and what sucks... :LOL:

I'm going to pop it in now. Wish me luck. :LOL: :cool: ;) ;) ;)

My face lit up when the man that I had asked if they had it put it in my hands. :sundog:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1