R40 Bonus Songs On Youtube

Union 5-3992

I see the videos on Youtube as an extra advertisement. If you are going to buy the DVD set, you're probably a dedicated enough fan to want to have good sounding audio. That is not guaranteed with Youtube, especially a nonofficial channel. It doesn't compare to the DVD/Blu-ray but it gives you a good idea of what you'll get.

I see the videos on Youtube as an extra advertisement. If you are going to buy the DVD set, you're probably a dedicated enough fan to want to have good sounding audio. That is not guaranteed with Youtube, especially a nonofficial channel. It doesn't compare to the DVD/Blu-ray but it gives you a good idea of what you'll get.

Some people don´t care about the quality (people that listen to mp3 files and such) and use youtube instead of buying.

I don´t support people that upload official songs on youtube. So I wait, thank you....

Yet you share unofficial bootlegs...

Bootlegs is not same thing. It is .... bootlegs. It have not been released official.

Some people don´t care about the quality (people that listen to mp3 files and such) and use youtube instead of buying.

Some people. But it may also be incentive for people to buy it. Or not...

This is my special song ❤️❤️❤️ It's so awesome to be included in this one especially because I've borrowed two lines from it for my signature when I became a member here a couple of years ago! I really love HF ������ Words can't describe how I felt when I saw this for the first time. What a super special souvenir ������

There are a lot of girls in this one...time frame please. :cool: :D

• Like 1

This is my special song ❤️❤️❤️ It's so awesome to be included in this one especially because I've borrowed two lines from it for my signature when I became a member here a couple of years ago! I really love HF ������ Words can't describe how I felt when I saw this for the first time. What a super special souvenir ������

That's awesome. I have a friend on Facebook that got his sign on the R40 DVD.

• Like 1

I'm the one holding up the Dirk sign at the beginning of this clip (hint: check out my avatar - lol) In this youtube clip my moment has been cut short by a couple of seconds though. When you get the dvd later this week you will see me having fun with my Dirk sign a liitle bit longer ;)

I'll look for you on my dvd, CTM!

I saw someone holding up a license plate, and couldn't help but remember Gangster with her Geddy license plate at the CA show.

• Like 2

That's awesome. I have a friend on Facebook that got his sign on the R40 DVD.

That's awesome too :) Which sign is that?

I'm the one holding up the Dirk sign at the beginning of this clip (hint: check out my avatar - lol) In this youtube clip my moment has been cut short by a couple of seconds though. When you get the dvd later this week you will see me having fun with my Dirk sign a liitle bit longer ;)

My eyesight subsides quicker and quicker - I need damn glasses. :cool:

• Like 1