The Live Albums Of The 21st Century, best to worst.

fraroc

Seeing as how R40 has gotten surprisingly a mixed reaction from certain members, I wonder how it ranks up to the other live albums that came out this century....I like all the live albums, but here is my personal ranking from least best to most best.

6. Time Machine

5. Clockwork Angels

4. R30

3. Rush In Rio

2. Snakes And Arrows

1. R40

If we are talking about just "listening" I have no opinion and what I have heard sounded lousy. I wouldn't just listen to any of them...

• Like 1

Too early to tell with R40. I may still be in a honeymoon phase so it easily jumps to number one. If you had asked me in November of 2013, I would have said Clockwork Angels Tour and now I rank that close to last. Will take a few months, it's too new right now to render a good opinion. Edited by Union 5-3992

After reading through and posting in the set list thread...I had an urge to listen to the Rush in Rio disc...and decided that they overkilled the audience sound on the recording...yeah..it was cool that they sung to everything, even freaking YYZ...but it gets annoying on the playback...... :boo hiss:

Other than that I think most have a decent sound...and can interchange them on a whim...

Edited by Jaminbenb

Too early to tell with R40. I may still be in a honeymoon phase so it easily jumps to number one. If you had asked me in November of 2013, I would have said Clockwork Angels Tour and now I rank that close to last. Will take a few months, it's too new right now to render a good opinion.

Kind of in the same boat. Too early for me quite yet.