Happy Thanksgiving !!

blueschica

I know I'm a little early, but won't be on much the next few days . . . I hope all the U.S. TRF'ers have a happy and enjoyable Thanksgiving!

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/1460243_660199410669538_991964105_n.jpg

• Like 8

Wishing everyone on TRF a Happy Thanksgiving.

My pumpkin cheesecake is in the oven and there were no mishaps in the making of it this year. :) Something to be grateful for. ;)

Yum yum !!!

• Like 1

Wishing everyone on TRF a Happy Thanksgiving.

My pumpkin cheesecake is in the oven and there were no mishaps in the making of it this year. :) Something to be grateful for. ;)

Yum yum !!!

It's delicious! I leave the sour cream topping off. Instead, we just load whipped cream on top.

If your family likes cheesecake, make it sometime. The recipe is on the Libby website.

• Like 3

Happy T-Day to all you Americans, happy belated T-Day to all you Canadians, and happy day to everyone else.

I am thankful for my friends and family as they are the ones who make life worth living. And I am thankful that I've been lucky enough to do so many wonderful things and have some great experiences. Here's to many more.

• Like 5

Happy Thanksgiving belated I replied to a very similar post is SOCN. but anyhoo enjoy this wonderful time with all that is included happy and bittersweet.

They wished a Happy Thanksgiving in SOCN?

Really?

Maybe I should join. I don't get it.

The liberals run the joint so what are they thankful for?????

Hillary in 2016?

World Peace?????

Walt Disneyland in every country?

Thanks for the MILITARY.

Do the liberals thank that in there?

UGH!

Can we even say MERRY CHRISTMAS on this FORUM? Does it have to be HAPPY HOLIDAYS?

Like Obama says, (the greatest US PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME) I voted for him twice and I love Oprah too.

HOLIDAY TREES!!!

Right?????

I'm going to buy my Holiday Tree with my children on Sunday.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I know it's early but so are the corporate whores too!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

And to all a GOODNIGHT!!!

Signed,

BLANK

Oh, it's all lies about liberals running SOCN. SOCN is populated almost solely by conservative white christian males who don't want to hear any other points of view, and that's exactly why I stay out of there! :D
  • Like 2

Oh, it's all lies about liberals running SOCN. SOCN is populated almost solely by conservative white christian males who don't want to hear any other points of view, and that's exactly why I stay out of there! :D

Look,

At it this way. They are not raping women and children. And cutting the heads off of those they despise. ;)