Finally! The Totally Awesome Official Thunderous Thread Of The 2015 Golden State Warriors! 16-0? NBA RECORD! STUDS! CURRY A GOD!

RUSHHEAD666

After narrowly escaping defeat in Phily they go onto to crush the spirit of the Knicks tonight. 10 games in feb only 2 of those at home. Going to be interesting.

Well my friend!

They are the ROAD WARRIORS!!!!!

Signed,

Mel Gibson

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Just checked the schedule. At least they get nine days off in between the All Star Game.

Then again Klay, Curry and Green are in the BIG SHOW BABY!!!!

5 Raiders in the Pro Bowl. 3 Warriors in the All Star Game. Life is great in Oakland. Minus my shitty Oakland A's. The Triple A's.

Close home game for the Warriors tonight, but they beat OKC and get it done. Warriors, baby!

Up by 21 and then a frigging train wreck yet a win. Durant and Westbrook are studs. FAIL.

Even when the the Warriors tank they still win. They are beyond beyond.

• Like 1

48 W and only 4 L at the all-star break. Warriors, baby!

I tried to watch the Raptors game last night. Boring. Warriors are my team all the way.

Like listening to Presto after Hemispheres.

• Like 2

This thread is useless.

Warriors keep rolling.

No one gives a fukk.

I love it.

I do. Never seen anything likr it in my life!!!

This season, Steph Curry is shooting 60.4% on shots from 28+ feet. The NBA average from 3 feet or closer is 59.5%.

:notworthy:

• Like 1

This thread is useless.

Warriors keep rolling.

No one gives a fukk.

I love it.

This season, Steph Curry is shooting 60.4% on shots from 28+ feet. The NBA average from 3 feet or closer is 59.5%.

https://twitter.com/...420136644169729

So what you're saying is that rarely contested shots go in at a higher rates than those which are usually highly contested? Why was 28 feet chosen for this comparison? Is there a line there that would make it more significant to hit from there?

This is not to say that Curry is not a great shooter; in fact, cherry picked stats like this aren't necessary. There's not even any context in terms of numbers of shots.

Did you guys watch the Kevin Hart D. Green three point shootout? Classic!!! Hart looked really good!

I actually did see that. Isn't Hart like 5'3"? If so, just getting it to the rim is an accomplishment.

Did you guys watch the Kevin Hart D. Green three point shootout? Classic!!! Hart looked really good!

I actually did see that. Isn't Hart like 5'3"? If so, just getting it to the rim is an accomplishment.

Yes!! Hart is very short! He was nailing those threes!!! Very impressive.

Curry was HOT again tonight. A close half court shot with 2.6 seconds left. Amazing.

This thread is useless.

Warriors keep rolling.

No one gives a fukk.

I love it.

So what you're saying is that rarely contested shots go in at a higher rates than those which are usually highly contested? Why was 28 feet chosen for this comparison?

Because it's far, numbnuts.

This thread is useless.

Warriors keep rolling.

No one gives a fukk.

I love it.

So what you're saying is that rarely contested shots go in at a higher rates than those which are usually highly contested? Why was 28 feet chosen for this comparison?

Because it's far, numbnuts.

As is 26, 30, or 35. Yet they weren't chosen. Wonder why.

Sounds like the kind of stuff you'd see from an advocate of increasing the minimum wage.