Finally! The Totally Awesome Official Thunderous Thread Of The 2015 Golden State Warriors! 16-0? NBA RECORD! STUDS! CURRY A GOD!

RUSHHEAD666

Really surprised that the Warriors could not wrap the series up. Maybe the just took it for granted.

.....Or maybe they never expected by hitting a guy in the nuts they would be waking a sleeping giant.

• Like 1

Really surprised that the Warriors could not wrap the series up. Maybe the just took it for granted.

.....Or maybe they never expected by hitting a guy in the nuts they would be waking a sleeping giant.

Okay. :LOL:

Yeah, karma's a bitch, and they really invited this meltdown by cheap shots, deceptive play and cockiness. And I'm getting a sense that Curry is disliked by a lot of NBA players.

But I'm a happy fool!!! :dweez: Look it, last year when the Warriors beat my Cavs I congratulated Golden State and Curry for his amazing series and championship run. Although i did allude to the fact if we had everyone healthy (Love & Irving) no doubt in my mind it would've been a different outcome.. That was basically how I said it. Nothing more. And then here comes a certain TRF member ripping Cleve in the same outdated tired worn out cliche way heard million times .. I responded that most people who spew this crap never been here and just feed off time warp 1970's stereotype.... AND THEN THE SH T HIT THE FAN FROM ANOTHER TRF REGULAR ( NOTICE THE CAP LOCK) He just went off slamming C town and the Cavs even more... So the old saying what goes around comes around! rings true... So perhaps i didn't need to comeback on here this way, but at the heat of the moment it felt right. Kinda like Dan Gilbert's letter to LeBron after his "decision". lol And really. my rant was mostly directed at the Golden State team not there fans ( EXCEPT ONE) Sorry, I'm still standing by what I said about them being poor sports after every set back they whined and complained that they were cheated It was embarrassing. From Mr.and Mrs. Ayesla Curry., Klay Thompson and his dad to Draymond Green putting his "foot" in his mouth and among other places. Then of all people coach Kerr put his $$$ in wasn't expecting that... So if you think what I said was uncalled for, just remember I DIDN'T START THE FIRE! :7up: CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WORLD CHAMPS 2016!!!!!
  • Like 2

Sadly he didnt even connect so there is your argument.

But I'm a happy fool!!! :dweez: Look it, last year when the Warriors beat my Cavs I congratulated Golden State and Curry for his amazing series and championship run. Although i did allude to the fact if we had everyone healthy (Love & Irving) no doubt in my mind it would've been a different outcome.. That was basically how I said it. Nothing more. And then here comes a certain TRF member ripping Cleve in the same outdated tired worn out cliche way heard million times .. I responded that most people who spew this crap never been here and just feed off time warp 1970's stereotype.... AND THEN THE SH T HIT THE FAN FROM ANOTHER TRF REGULAR ( NOTICE THE CAP LOCK) He just went off slamming C town and the Cavs even more... So the old saying what goes around comes around! rings true... So perhaps i didn't need to comeback on here this way, but at the heat of the moment it felt right. Kinda like Dan Gilbert's letter to LeBron after his "decision". lol And really. my rant was mostly directed at the Golden State team not there fans ( EXCEPT ONE) Sorry, I'm still standing by what I said about them being poor sports after every set back they whined and complained that they were cheated It was embarrassing. From Mr.and Mrs. Ayesla Curry., Klay Thompson and his dad to Draymond Green putting his "foot" in his mouth and among other places. Then of all people coach Kerr put his $$$ in wasn't expecting that... So if you think what I said was uncalled for, just remember I DIDN'T START THE FIRE! :7up: CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WORLD CHAMPS 2016!!!!!

And having a healthy Curry and Bogut is a miss for ya?

Talk about Schadenfreude.

Edited by Digital Dad

:cheers:

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS!!!!! #!....! SUCK IT! ...warrior WHINERS & POOR SPORTS!!!!!!! :moon: :laughing guy:

CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! NBA & AHL CHAMPS!!!! GO CAVS! GO MONSTERS!

Stay classy, Cleveland.

Congrat's to LeBron!

PAY BACK A BITCH! THE UNCLASSY SH T BEEN TAKEN LAST YEAR FROM THIS POST ORIGINATOR STARTED WITH HIM!!!! Signed Bingo Smith...

Chances are Cavs lose and you remain invisible, right. Winning cures all grudges. Congrats to the Cavs. You are a tool.

Apparently Geddy was wrong. Not everybody needs a soft filter.

Ironically enough (considering his later literary output) this was written by Peart.

• Like 2

Also I hope I never see Ezeli or Barnes in a Warriors uni ever again.

Garbage. Nice guys. Intelligent, well spoken, absolutely zero basketball instincts.

Throw in 'sideshow bob' verejao. Clumsy waste of space.

• Like 3

This was much less of a real win for the Cavs as it was a total choke job by the Warriors. Yeah they played Curry more physically, but he had open 3s that he missed. Make 2 of those and the Warriors win. They could have won game 5 but couldn't hit open 3s. Epic choke job.

Sadly he didnt even connect so there is your argument.

I know that and so does LJ, it's the act and the attempt that caused a reaction and that attempt woke up a 6-8 260 lbs giant. No argument just a simple quick analysis that I thought would be funny. Then they went to win a championship. This from the Ohio Players.....FIRE

Edited by g under p
  • Like 1

Also I hope I never see Ezeli or Barnes in a Warriors uni ever again.

Garbage. Nice guys. Intelligent, well spoken, absolutely zero basketball instincts.

Throw in 'sideshow bob' verejao. Clumsy waste of space.

He was a real liability down the stretch. He fooled the refs for two games, then they swallowed their whistles. And he's slow.
  • Like 1

This was much less of a real win for the Cavs as it was a total choke job by the Warriors. Yeah they played Curry more physically, but he had open 3s that he missed. Make 2 of those and the Warriors win. They could have won game 5 but couldn't hit open 3s. Epic choke job.

Tough defense changes everyone's shot. Having to carry someone on your back wears on your legs, which is enough to make threes much tougher to hit.

Does K Love get half a ring since he showed up half the time?

Dunno, but former coach Blat and varajao will get a ring.

You can find instances of questionable officiating in every sport and every series. To extrapolate that into rigging is ridiculous. Warriors got beat plain and simple. And didn't come out of it looking very appealing to fans from elsewhere.
  • Like 1

No more Warriors threads from me.

The Fuckking Giants are going win the World Series.

Should I start that thread again? I DID IT IN 2012 AND 14!

Signed 2016 Champs

Fu** the Giants!!! :nya nya:

• Like 1

No more Warriors threads from me.

The Fuckking Giants are going win the World Series.

Should I start that thread again? I DID IT IN 2012 AND 14!

Signed 2016 Champs

Fu** the Giants!!! :nya nya:

FUKK THE GIANTS!!! Of course they crushed again tonight.

I was going to jump off the Bay Bridge tonight. I was going to cover myself in gasoline and swan dive naked into the bay after watching the Warriors implode.

But then I realized that if I were to do that I would live.

So no way!

(I'm kidding by the way)

The fixed and corrupt NBA let us have our ring in 2015.

FUCKK LEBUM.

FIX