What if they skipped these couple tours until - - - ???

nicky6

I really felt that the first leg of snakes and arrows should have been it for the touring until clockwork angels. But I wonder if they did do that, would geds voice have been better on the last 2 tours. I think they over did it with the unneeded time machine and 2nd leg of snakes tour.. I know fans loved it. but I think it really strained geds voice beyond repair..

I really felt that the first leg of snakes and arrows should have been it for the touring until clockwork angels. But I wonder if they did do that, would geds voice have been better on the last 2 tours. I think they over did it with the unneeded time machine and 2nd leg of snakes tour.. I know fans loved it. but I think it really strained geds voice beyond repair..

His voice hasn't been quite the same since he had that ear/sinus infection back in 2010 or so.

• Like 1

:zzz: Oh wait, did you say something?

• Like 2

His voice hasn't been quite the same since he had that ear/sinus infection back in 2010 or so.

Do we know if Geddy has a vocal coach and training regimen other resting his voice every 48 hours?

Do we know if Geddy has a vocal coach and training regimen other resting his voice every 48 hours?

In some interview or another he did say he had a vocal coach between the last tour and this one.

• Like 1

He's not 28 years old anymore! He's 62 years old! Back in the day he probably sang at the absolute top of his range for years! Read about the recording of Hemispheres!

Personally, I think Geddy Lee is a treasure. The man gives his honest best year after year after year after year.

Nobody in their 50s and 60s sings like they did in their 20s and 30s.

I saw Rush multiple times on every tour, sans R40, since R30. Some of the show are among the best concerts I have ever attended.

Rush rules.

• Like 8

:zzz: Oh wait, did you say something?

This guy... :facepalm:

He's not 28 years old anymore! He's 62 years old! Back in the day he probably sang at the absolute top of his range for years! Read about the recording of Hemispheres!

Personally, I think Geddy Lee is a treasure. The man gives his honest best year after year after year after year.

I saw Rush multiple times on every tour, sans R40, since R30. Some of the show are among the best concerts I have ever attended.

Rush rules.

I dunno, William Shatner can still belt it out. ;)

• Like 1

Rush rules.

"Lucy... inthe sky... with... diamonds." ( :P Sorry)

• Like 2

Rush rules.

That was...

Great.

:)

• Like 1

Rush rules.

That was...

Great.

:)

:coy:

Back to the show of, eh, at hand...

They needed the tours so NP can get his trust fund back up to pre hiatus levels so he can abruptly retire at 62. Sad but true James...

I can only go out on a very thin limb and speculate. But my wild guess is that you've never done a single day of physical work in your life and have no idea what it's like to be in pain from doing your job. I also doubt you've had to spend many months away from your wife and children for years on end only to have them die on you.

Rush rules.

The Shat rocks.

My voice must really suck as I have had plenty of those. Good thing I couldn't sing a lick EVER.... :LOL:

Rush rules.

I totally agree with you!