Dan LeBetard Show

JohnRogers

I have caught his shows over the years here and there but have never gone out of my way to watch or hear him. I think he is pretty talented and funny...

LeBetard? Is that like a Teatard?

Dude your new avatar is getting me horned up a bit. You mind toning it down a bit?.... :drool:

I thought this thread was a take-off on that obnoxious Joy woman with a similar last name.

You mean this loudmouth?. That would be Libetard not LeBetard... :)

Joybeharpic.jpg

Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

Anybody else listening or watching daily? Coffee and LeBetard is how I start my day.

I find his show unlistenable.

• Like 1

Dude your new avatar is getting me horned up a bit. You mind toning it down a bit?.... :drool:

I hear ya! I'd totally plow Hillary if she really looked like that. But alas...

• Like 1

I hear ya! I'd totally plow Hillary if she really looked like that. But alas...

:laughing guy: Indeed. I could certainly chip away at my bucket list it would appear...

I thought this thread was a take-off on that obnoxious Joy woman with a similar last name.

Joybeharpic.jpg

Yup. That big mouth. Actually, she looks quite good in that picture.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Anybody else listening or watching daily? Coffee and LeBetard is how I start my day.

You aren't a Cowherd fan either though are you?...

Joybeharpic.jpg

She is only ugly when she opens her mouth...
  • Like 2

Hate that guy...he's just a troll.

Joybeharpic.jpg

She is only ugly when she opens her mouth...

She's evil and ugly both inside and out. A truly despicable human being on a show full of them, and shit.

• Like 2

I guess its true that folks can disagree on any number of things and still be friends (and married for that matter). Cheers friend... :cheers: :)
  • Like 1

I guess its true that folks can disagree on any number of things and still be friends (and married for that matter). Cheers friend... :cheers: :)

I don't remember marrying you, but then again I remember being really sleepy after you offered me that drink...

• Like 2

I don't remember marrying you, but then again I remember being really sleepy after you offered me that drink...

Its been a while. "Pass me the pledge and a rag please" ...... :syrinx:
  • Like 1

I catch him about 1 -2 times a week and like him a lot. Can't stand Colin Cowherd, I don't know why.

A few years ago I was listening to Cowherd a lot. Then he retooled the show and became increasingly unlistenable, he seemed especially naive when talking politics. LeBetard and Stugotz are a great parody of ESPN and the cliche sports hot take. I do agree with the angry Tweeters "LeBetard talk sports stop talking race"! Yet LeBetard is one of the few people who I disagree with aboot race issues but appreciate his take, he causes me to pause and consider. Pappi LeBetard is comedy gold.

Mike and Mike are corny. LeBetard and Stugotz are a laugh riot.

• Like 1

I catch him about 1 -2 times a week and like him a lot. Can't stand Colin Cowherd, I don't know why.

A few years ago I was listening to Cowherd a lot. Then he retooled the show and became increasingly unlistenable, he seemed especially naive when talking politics. LeBetard and Stugotz are a great parody of ESPN and the cliche sports hot take. I do agree with the angry Tweeters "LeBetard talk sports stop talking race"! Yet LeBetard is one of the few people who I disagree with aboot race issues but appreciate his take, he causes me to pause and consider. Pappi LeBetard is comedy gold.

Mike and Mike are corny. LeBetard and Stugotz are a laugh riot.

Yes, Pappi is great! I find myself watching "Highly Questionable" on ESPN at 4:30 (eastern) for the same reason; because I find Dan and his father (and their partner on the show, Bomani Jones) very entertaining, even though the show is pretty much about nothing- one big sports story of the day or one interview of a sports figure and then a bunch of "wacky sports" type clips but it's always amusing! It's set up that way, kind of a light themed place holder between afternoon programming and their dinner time talk shows.

• Like 1

Guilty. No surprise I'm also a big fan of Highly Questionable, if I'm not busy at the cigar lounge with customers I fire up a stick and watch.
  • Like 1