Dan LeBetard Show

JohnRogers

Anybody else listening or watching daily? Coffee and LeBetard is how I start my day.

I catch him about 1 -2 times a week and like him a lot. Can't stand Colin Cowherd, I don't know why.

A few years ago I was listening to Cowherd a lot. Then he retooled the show and became increasingly unlistenable, he seemed especially naive when talking politics. LeBetard and Stugotz are a great parody of ESPN and the cliche sports hot take. I do agree with the angry Tweeters "LeBetard talk sports stop talking race"! Yet LeBetard is one of the few people who I disagree with aboot race issues but appreciate his take, he causes me to pause and consider. Pappi LeBetard is comedy gold.

Mike and Mike are corny. LeBetard and Stugotz are a laugh riot.

Can't stand Mike & Mike. LeBetard & eh-Stugotz are hilarious indeed. :yes: I was a Cowherd fan, as well. Went to school with him at EWU. :cheerleader:

LeBatard is unbearable. His manner of speaking when trying to make an important point, drawing out every other word is so f***ing annoying. He won't last another year in that time slot.

Mike and Mike are excellent. I'll listen to them for a few hours and then switch to Dan Patrick. Years ago I listened to Jim Rome, but eventually you grow up and he gets old. I haven't listened to him in about 9 years.

Anybody else listening or watching daily? Coffee and LeBetard is how I start my day.

I catch him about 1 -2 times a week and like him a lot. Can't stand Colin Cowherd, I don't know why.

Back in the late 90s I lived in Portland, OR. I had just moved there (from Florida) and my flatmate & I needed some furniture. We followed up on an ad someone put in the paper and bought a pretty cool sofa. A week later the flatmate and I saw the guy we bought the sofa from...it was Colin Cowherd doing sports on a local Portland tv channel. Anytime we watched sports coverage on that channel we kind of laughed and ritually patted the sofa. I had no idea how big he's become (regardless of likability) in the last several years. I haven't seen/spoken his name since 2001 when I left Portland.

(Edited to add: Thinking back harder, I want to say that Cowherd wasn't even doing sports back in '97 when he sold me his couch. Pretty sure he was the weather guy for that Portland tv station. I should look that up)

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

I thought this thread was a take-off on that obnoxious Joy woman with a similar last name.

You mean this loudmouth?. That would be Libetard not LeBetard... :)

Joybeharpic.jpg

http://lichnosti.net/photos/137/11942054681.jpg

Don't know the former, don't care about the latter but at first I thought the former was the latter

She does look like Bette Midler. If that's a picture of her, she is looking better than ever.

No way what I posted was a recent photo. Don't know if this one is either but she's clearly older.

http://www.kleo.ru/items/planetarium/img/461958397_11031413.jpg

She's got to be around 70 by now

She does look like Bette Midler. If that's a picture of her, she is looking better than ever.

No way what I posted was a recent photo. Don't know if this one is either but she's clearly older.

http://www.kleo.ru/items/planetarium/img/461958397_11031413.jpg

She's got to be around 70 by now

If you asked me to guess who this was a picture of, I would never think Bette Midler.

Lebatard is local here, does a p.m. drive show on 790 The Ticket, and also does columns for the Miami Herald​. He's all right.

Never could stand Colin Cowturd-a nasty, offensive A-hole.

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 2

I listen to The Sports Junkies, a local morning show in DC.

I thought that was some random patriot as your avatar. It really is Hillary !!??!! You guys never fail to amaze . . . . . . :P

It was Hillary's head and some other woman's body. We do an avatar switch-up in SOCN where another member gets to pick your avatar for a week. I got hosed pretty good. :LOL:

• Like 2

I listen to The Sports Junkies, a local morning show in DC.

I thought that was some random patriot as your avatar. It really is Hillary !!??!! You guys never fail to amaze . . . . . . :P

It was Hillary's head and some other woman's body. We do an avatar switch-up in SOCN where another member gets to pick your avatar for a week. I got hosed pretty good. :LOL:

Too funny! You wacky SOCN guys ! :D

• Like 3

Lebatard is local here, does a p.m. drive show on 790 The Ticket, and also does columns for the Miami Herald​. He's all right.

Opening the club at 11:00am CST on Fridays is weird.

• Like 1

I listen to waaaaaay too much sports talk. I can't stand more than a few minutes of Lebetard. Cowherd is a major tool, but he has some interesting takes at times. I mostly go with Jim Rome and local talk.
  • Like 1

I was listening to Friday's Hour 3 this morning while getting ready for work. I always miss Hour 3 at the cigar lounge. When they opened the club I didn't hear Debbie Deb's Lookout Weekend, did they not play it???

The discussion this morning aboot a helicopter lowering a ladder to rescue quarterbacks after throwing an interception had me laughing out loud.
  • Like 1

I was listening to Friday's Hour 3 this morning while getting ready for work. I always miss Hour 3 at the cigar lounge. When they opened the club I didn't hear Debbie Deb's Lookout Weekend, did they not play it???

The discussion this morning aboot a helicopter lowering a ladder to rescue quarterbacks after throwing an interception had me laughing out loud.

Oh, shoot !! Sounds like a classic morning! I was taking care of Christmas errands and missed all of it. :(

That was a pretty good bit.

Dan finally gets someone to agree aboot LeBron's aggressively black Terror Dome commercial.

"Yeah I don't know about all the rest of that", Ice Cube. LOL moment, best radio all year.

Now that Randy Moller has moved to Fox Sports Florida for the Panther games, I'm missing his wacky post-goal calls. Edited by pjbear05