Getting my second copy from amazon today. hope its not bad batch.

nicky6

just got my 2 nd one. and same problems. they must have rushed these all out without checking.. oh well,, look at red barchetta in particular. and you will see what I mean..

Oh no! Sounds like you have had the worst luck with this! I hope you can get your hands on a good copy!

Do you happen to have your tv set for picture smoothing or motion blur correction? That could cause some of the choppiness you describe if your tv is trying to compensate for motion. Just a thought...

did all that. and 3 different tvs and players.s till the same. check out the part on red barchetta where he sings mechanical music. that's a real bad spot...

Interesting. I just watched that part and I don't notice anything odd.

With dual layer you may get a second or two of a freeze. But I have watched it twice....no real problems for me at all. Edited by Todem

Got my Blu-ray Friday, from Amazon. Have watched it twice with no speed or freezing issues. Cued up the suggested spot in Red Barchetta and it played fine. Playing in a five year old Pioneer Blu-ray player. :huh:

Yeah I played mine several times over that spot and nothing. My player is about a year and a half old.

I'm on my second copy of the blu ray and have the same problem as my first copy. The blu ray freezes on a random basis and when it does, there's no unfreezing of it. My only option is to shut down the ps3 and fire it up again...only to have the same problem.

I'll pick up the DVD version instead and hope for the best with that....but I'd be lying if I said I'm not completely disappointed.