Neil's Replacement

Mieko8

I don t think they should ever tour as :rush: without Neil! However Geddy and Alex sure deserve to tour on their own. They both have Solo Albums and a slough of great unplayed RUSH songs to choose from, They can bring along a great drummer like Mike Portnoy to cover the Epic RUSH songs. They can even record a joint Album called L.L.P.

(Lee, Lifeson & Portnoy Tour) would be cool! anything to hear Geddy and Alex at it again!!!

:Alex: :geddy:

No. Don't forget that they need a lyricist as well. Unless you want geddy to return to writing lyrics telling women what time it is and that he fancies some sex.

I'd take that over a tortoise from Gallapagos, or I like that show where they solve all the murders. His lyrics "mostly" suck since about 1985.

No one will ever be the replacement and he will never be replaced, Rush is not a band anymore, they called it quits so that's that.

I love it when people speak with absolute certainty about something they have no control over whatsoever.

• Like 3

L.L.P?Portney,Carl Palmer or if he was alive Cozy Powell.Handy having a surname starting with P.
  • Like 1

No one will ever be the replacement and he will never be replaced, Rush is not a band anymore, they called it quits so that's that.

I love it when people speak with absolute certainty about something they have no control over whatsoever.

Well I'm absolutely certain that I am (and everyone here is) going to die at some point and I'm only marginally less certain that Rush (as we know it) no longer exists.

And I love it when some random Loser on the internet loves getting to attack me whenever chance he can get it.

And I love it when some random Loser on the internet loves getting to attack me whenever chance he can get it.

Pump the brakes there, little snowflake. That was not an attack.

I still firmly believe Geddy and Alex will replace Captain D-bag and call it Rush.

I still firmly believe Geddy and Alex will replace Captain D-bag and call it Rush.

I'm not a little snowflake, sheesh

Are too.

Are too.

Whatever

A very snowflakey statement there.

I didn't "attack" you at all, merely posted a statement that disagreed with what you said....you may feel able to make a pronouncement with absolute certainty but the fact remains you don't have any control over the situation.....you never know, two or three years down the line they may decide to do something (I don't think that likely btw, but I acknowledge my opinion means nothing here)

You have to get it into your head that having a different opinion is not a personal attack...it's called discussion, even argument, and sometimes we don't all sing from the same hymn sheet.