Jump to content


Official NBA Thread

Curry Lebron Griffin-Paul Babycat

  • Please log in to reply
594 replies to this topic

#21 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10652 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 27 December 2015 - 01:35 PM

Who will get to 70 first?

Warriors with 70 wins or Sixers with 70 losses.

Sponsored Post

#22 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 81274 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 31 December 2015 - 12:47 AM

View PostDigital Dad, on 27 December 2015 - 01:35 PM, said:

Who will get to 70 first?

Warriors with 70 wins or Sixers with 70 losses.
Sixers got another win tonight!

#23 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10652 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:14 AM

View Postgoose, on 31 December 2015 - 12:47 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 27 December 2015 - 01:35 PM, said:

Who will get to 70 first?

Warriors with 70 wins or Sixers with 70 losses.
Sixers got another win tonight!

Warriors 29, Sixers 31

Edited by Digital Dad, 31 December 2015 - 01:16 AM.


#24 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 81274 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 31 December 2015 - 11:06 AM

View PostDigital Dad, on 31 December 2015 - 01:14 AM, said:

View Postgoose, on 31 December 2015 - 12:47 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 27 December 2015 - 01:35 PM, said:

Who will get to 70 first?

Warriors with 70 wins or Sixers with 70 losses.
Sixers got another win tonight!

Warriors 29, Sixers 31
With Curry out, GS will have a tough time keeping up with the Sixers.

#25 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10652 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 December 2015 - 10:43 PM

View Postgoose, on 31 December 2015 - 11:06 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 31 December 2015 - 01:14 AM, said:

View Postgoose, on 31 December 2015 - 12:47 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 27 December 2015 - 01:35 PM, said:

Who will get to 70 first?

Warriors with 70 wins or Sixers with 70 losses.
Sixers got another win tonight!

Warriors 29, Sixers 31
With Curry out, GS will have a tough time keeping up with the Sixers.

Warriors 30, Sixers 31

#26 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 81274 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:49 AM

Golden State living up to the hype with a 35-2 record.  Meanwhile, the Spurs, in typical fashion, are quietly kicking butt.  An NBA second-best at 32-6 right now.

#27 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10652 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:56 AM

View Postgoose, on 10 January 2016 - 01:49 AM, said:

Golden State living up to the hype with a 35-2 record.  Meanwhile, the Spurs, in typical fashion, are quietly kicking butt.  An NBA second-best at 32-6 right now.

Warriors 35, Sixers 35.

#28 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10652 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 January 2016 - 02:53 AM

Colin Cowherd is an idiot...



3 passes before the shot

#29 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10652 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 January 2016 - 11:20 PM

Warriors handed the Cavs their assess tonight. 132-98.

#30 alphseeker

alphseeker

    Between The Two Wheels

  • Members *
  • 8427 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Diego, California
  • Interests:All Things Cycling

Posted 18 January 2016 - 11:34 PM

No one is even close to this team.  WOW

#31 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10652 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 January 2016 - 11:42 PM

View Postalphseeker, on 18 January 2016 - 11:34 PM, said:

No one is even close to this team.  WOW

They still have to play the Spurs 3 times.

#32 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 81274 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 22 January 2016 - 01:20 AM

View PostDigital Dad, on 18 January 2016 - 11:42 PM, said:

View Postalphseeker, on 18 January 2016 - 11:34 PM, said:

No one is even close to this team.  WOW

They still have to play the Spurs 3 times.
The Spurs...quietly getting it done.  They smoked the Suns tonight.


But that Warriors win over the Cavs was crazy.  Pure domination.  In their house.

#33 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 81274 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 23 January 2016 - 11:28 PM

View PostDigital Dad, on 10 January 2016 - 01:56 AM, said:

View Postgoose, on 10 January 2016 - 01:49 AM, said:

Golden State living up to the hype with a 35-2 record.  Meanwhile, the Spurs, in typical fashion, are quietly kicking butt.  An NBA second-best at 32-6 right now.

Warriors 35, Sixers 35.
Warriors 40.  Sixers 38.

#34 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 81274 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 23 January 2016 - 11:29 PM

Spurs 38-6

#35 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 93121 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:holidaying in Cambodia
  • Interests:marxism, hate, subjugating the individual to the state, the Great Purges, the Holodomor, the Cultural Revolution, the Great Leap Forward, the New York Times

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:34 PM

Manu Ginobili out for a month after having surgery today.   The ticker on ESPN said that he left Wednesday's game after suffering a testicular injury... :scared:

#36 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 81274 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:04 AM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 04 February 2016 - 11:34 PM, said:

Manu Ginobili out for a month after having surgery today.   The ticker on ESPN said that he left Wednesday's game after suffering a testicular injury... :scared:
Awww, nuts.

#37 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10652 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:52 AM

View Postgoose, on 05 February 2016 - 12:04 AM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 04 February 2016 - 11:34 PM, said:

Manu Ginobili out for a month after having surgery today.   The ticker on ESPN said that he left Wednesday's game after suffering a testicular injury... :scared:
Awww, nuts.

TOO SOON!!!!!

#38 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 81274 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 06 February 2016 - 11:22 AM

View Postgoose, on 23 January 2016 - 11:28 PM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 10 January 2016 - 01:56 AM, said:

View Postgoose, on 10 January 2016 - 01:49 AM, said:

Golden State living up to the hype with a 35-2 record.  Meanwhile, the Spurs, in typical fashion, are quietly kicking butt.  An NBA second-best at 32-6 right now.

Warriors 35, Sixers 35.
Warriors 40.  Sixers 38.
Warriors 45, Sixers 43.

#39 rushfanforever!

rushfanforever!

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 1566 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Middleton, WI & Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
  • Interests:All things Rush! I like to listen to music, read, watch movies, and have fun.

Posted 29 March 2016 - 12:44 AM

Went to the Jazz-Lakers game tonight to see Kobe play locally here in SLC one last time!  Besides the fact that the Jazz won the game by about 50 points, Kobe might as well just remained on the bench!  I realize that he's doing his farewell victory lap, but C'mon!  No energy, no challenging the offense, or nor charging to the basket like old Kobe.  If he's totally out of gas, don't bother to dress and play!  Just sit there and hear the numerous chants and see the ovations!  I do have the greatest respect for him, but I felt like standing up and screaming, "Hey Kobe, you're NOT retired just yet!!  :smash:

#40 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10652 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:03 AM

View Postrushfanforever!, on 29 March 2016 - 12:44 AM, said:

Went to the Jazz-Lakers game tonight to see Kobe play locally here in SLC one last time!  Besides the fact that the Jazz won the game by about 50 points, Kobe might as well just remained on the bench!  I realize that he's doing his farewell victory lap, but C'mon!  No energy, no challenging the offense, or nor charging to the basket like old Kobe.  If he's totally out of gas, don't bother to dress and play!  Just sit there and hear the numerous chants and see the ovations!  I do have the greatest respect for him, but I felt like standing up and screaming, "Hey Kobe, you're NOT retired just yet!!  :smash:

Yeah in about 3 years Im start worrying  about them. Thr Jazz are probably closer. Heck rhey have a good chance as anyone to beat the Warriors tomorrow.





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Curry, Lebron, Griffin-Paul, Babycat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users