CP R.I.P.

edhunter

I use to be a member there...but they are very rude...Seems like people over there are out to make fun of other members instead of the real reason they are suppose to be there. They are suppose to be RUSH FANS not Dick heads. () Can i say that) haha.........i must have been one of the few females.

I love my RUSH Forums friends. Hey...i can see there are 2 users on here right now. Me and Stoopid. Now thats a cool user name. STOOPID. ; i like it.

Stoopid is one of the biggest dick's at CP.

dicks

shits'

Bricks's

Thread got me thinking about the history or Rush forums on the internet. My memory is a bit hazy, but for my participation, I recall:

The National Midnight Star (e-mail digest) ~93-96 (still have an archive of many of my emails to "rush_mailing_list@syrinx.umd.edu")

That one lasted a couple of years after '96; I do remember it well. There's a predominantly UK-based one called TNMS at t-n-m-s.com that's been there since 2002 and is still active. There was a UK Rush fan forum that did quite well from 2004-2006 or so, run by an Northern Irish chap whose name eludes me - rushfans.co.uk I think it was.

Any message board is what you make of it. Some are heavily moderated and filled with whiney douches while others are barely moderated at all and still filled with whiney douches... *shrug*

This is true?

I only belong to this Forum.

I don't know any whiney douches on here but me, yet I have a ton of friends.

I prefer the Winery Dogs but I hate wine

So I'm going to stick with beer and The Rush Forum.

Signed,

BEER DRINKER AND HELL RAISERS!!

YYZZTOP

I took a look at CP yesterday thinking I might join, but decided against it and decided to stay with my friends and enemies here. :)

yay!
  • Like 2

Any message board is what you make of it. Some are heavily moderated and filled with whiney douches while others are barely moderated at all and still filled with whiney douches... *shrug*

This is true?

Signed,

YYZZTOP

I took a look at CP yesterday thinking I might join, but decided against it and decided to stay with my friends and enemies here. :)

Well good!

I'm your friend and I will always have your back!

• Like 1

I was on CP long before I joined TRF in Feb of '13, after they had a major crash and multiple tries getting things back up.

I post there, and I post here. So far I get along with both groups. Both boards have their own way to roll, and I hope it stays that way.

My 2 cents.

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 3

This is true?

Signed,

YYZZTOP

Well good!

Earl,. that's one of the nicest things anyone here has ever said to me. Thank you!

• Like 1

Dick's is a fast food joint in beautiful downtown Spokane.

Ask Goose.

I'm almost afraid to ask, but, what do they serve?

They do a good business because they actually have good food. If you like watching people, it's a good place to go to. Some strange ones there. :unsure: Lots of seagulls too. :LOL:

This is true?

Signed,

YYZZTOP

Well good!

Earl,. that's one of the nicest things anyone here has ever said to me. Thank you!

You got it!!! :)

You will not find a meaner, classless, bunch of asshats then whats over at CP. That folks, is why I love it over there! You people are way too "Leave it to Beaver" over here! ;)

Gee, you're a real meanie, Eddie! Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 3

Yes it is funny how a lot of folks like to comment on that which they know nothing about. CP is CP, and TRF is TRF. Plain and simple. WHAT A CONCEPT! I enjoy BOTH sites, been a member of CP since four days after it was put up. Was on "The Solar Federation" at that time, and I've loved the place since I joined. I tried TRF out after the big crash in '06, (I think) and visit sometimes, but I like my grungy CP as my first choice. Got NOTHING against this place, just not my first choice. Peace out.....
  • Like 2

Yes it is funny how a lot of folks like to comment on that which they know nothing about. CP is CP, and TRF is TRF. Plain and simple. WHAT A CONCEPT! I enjoy BOTH sites, been a member of CP since four days after it was put up. Was on "The Solar Federation" at that time, and I've loved the place since I joined. I tried TRF out after the big crash in '06, (I think) and visit sometimes, but I like my grungy CP as my first choice. Got NOTHING against this place, just not my first choice. Peace out.....

You scouted out some nice threads. I bumped the joes mechanic tries to meet Neil thread in your honor.

• Like 1

You scouted out some nice threads. I bumped the joes mechanic tries to meet Neil thread in your honor.

Joe?

I prefer "Ted The Mechanic."

Love,

DEEP PURPLE

Joe?

Love,

DEEP PURPLE

How about mike and the mechanics?

Signed, paul carrack

• Like 2

Joe?

Love,

DEEP PURPLE

http://cdn.discogs.com/JXriSwIa6LHWLWaRVJUkABH9vJY=/fit-in/300x300/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb()/discogs-images/R-1441118-1219939767.jpeg.jpg

We Belong To The Night

• Like 2

Joe?

Love,

DEEP PURPLE

Purpendicular is one seriously underrated album.

• Like 2