I Am On This Forum Way Too INXS! "Listen Like Thieves!" "KICK" Me In The Arse! Get In "The Swing Of Things" People!

RUSHHEAD666

This band was fukking awesome.

Michael was a fukking idiot for hanging himself while masturbating.

What a genius moron.

Oxymoron?

Still I adore this band.

From everything up to "X."

Then they started to suck.

I always loved the drummer. Tasty chops.

Signed,

"Suicidal Blonde"

Michael was a brunette. What a foolish tit.

• Like 4

What a genius moron.

Oxymoron?

Still I adore this band.

Signed,

"Suicidal Blonde"

Yes to everything above! DON'T CHANGE anything about it because INXS is WHAT YOU NEED. I am so lucky I was able to see them live and I think I would include them in my all-time favourite bands. I think I've seen them three times, and once was just down the street from you, Earl, at the Concord Pavilion. Michael had such an amazing stage presence and he really reminds me of what Jim Morrison was probably like live (although I never saw him).

"Never Tear Us Apart" is an amazing song. I saw the video for it back in the 80s and when I learned it was filmed in Prague it made me want to go there. (I finally did in 1995 and again in 1999, and it was just as gorgeous as it was in the video.)

How many others here like INXS? Let's hear ALL THE VOICES chime in!

I SEND A MESSAGE.

Signed,

SPY OF LOVE

• Like 2

What a genius moron.

Oxymoron?

Still I adore this band.

Signed,

"Suicidal Blonde"

I loved that song.

• Like 1

Hey Earl,

THEY COULD NEVER TEAR US APART!

:LOL:

HAHAHAHA!! Bloody brilliant!!!! This is actually very true!! Great ballad! Reminds me of my youth! A hopeless Rush romantic looking for love in all the wrong places! Then BOOM! Now 20 years later I am single and free again! History does repeat itself! "Groundhog's Day?" More like "Groundhog Decades!" "Shine Like It Does!"
  • Like 1

What a genius moron.

Oxymoron?

Still I adore this band.

Signed,

"Suicidal Blonde"

Yes to everything above! DON'T CHANGE anything about it because INXS is WHAT YOU NEED. I am so lucky I was able to see them live and I think I would include them in my all-time favourite bands. I think I've seen them three times, and once was just down the street from you, Earl, at the Concord Pavilion. Michael had such an amazing stage presence and he really reminds me of what Jim Morrison was probably like live (although I never saw him).

"Never Tear Us Apart" is an amazing song. I saw the video for it back in the 80s and when I learned it was filmed in Prague it made me want to go there. (I finally did in 1995 and again in 1999, and it was just as gorgeous as it was in the video.)

How many others here like INXS? Let's hear ALL THE VOICES chime in!

I SEND A MESSAGE.

Signed,

SPY OF LOVE

Awesome!!!!! I am jealous! I never saw them! Glad you read your passion for this band. Underrated! "KICK" is a well modern musical masterpiece! I'm also a big fan of "Listen Like Thieves!"

Don't Change is one of the greatest songs ever - my favorite from a decade with a lot of great songs

I saw 'em twice in 1988, and they were great . . .

Earl, I am convinced that he committed suicide - this explains his desperate situation a little better than I could:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2560498/Hunting-bins-dregs-cocaine-cigarette-burns-bone-Michael-Hutchence-detectives-reveal-desperate-destructive-final-hours-rock-star-hanged-himself.html

• Like 1

For what it's worth

He was one of the great frontmen / vocalists ever - completely underrated and what transpired is truly tragic ... He had everything to live for, and could not peel away from the demons that held him down - substances and other people

• Like 2