Something you all should know...

Freddy Lee

Hey guys! Freddy here!

Um, I dunno if you guys noticed or not, but I have been off and on TRF for the past few weeks. Or at least it feels like that. I dunno if you noticed, but I should probably tell you why. About a month ago, my father suffered a heart attack and he was rushed to the hospital. About a week ago, he passed away. Really sucked for me. To make matters worse, my grandfather also had a stroke, lost his life. So, I've been having a pretty shitty couple of months. Also, my best friend moved to Colorado (I live in NY), I broke my arm 2 weeks ago, my girlfriend dumped me, and I suffer from bipolar disorder. And frickin' FNAF World isn't out yet! (Srry, I had to.) So, I just wanna tell you guys I may not be on the forum that much. I'll try the best I can to come on as much as possible. And I'll try and stay optimistic about my situations. I'll also try and keep you posted if any other shit hits the fan. Thank you guys for being the best. Rush fudging rules! And as always, stay Freddy! Bye bye!

• Like 3

I'm so sorry, man. Any words I can say are pretty meaningless because I can't even begin to understand how you're feeling right now. Just know there are folks here (myself included) that'll be here for you and lend an ear if you ever need it.

Thanks Union! Appreciate it! :D

I'm sorry to hear that Freddy.

I do enjoy your often playful posts so come back when you find it in you.

Thanks a lot Johnny! I'll come out with some more prizes soon! I promise! And Julie says hi! :P

• Like 1

That's a lot of stuff happening in a short amount of time, but hopefully it'll all get better soon. It has to from here, right? :) Hang in there.
  • Like 2

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of both your father and grandfather - what a double blow! :hug2: I know what it's like to lose a parent; I never knew my grandparents - on my father's side, his parents passed 6 months apart 6 years before I was born, and on my mother's side, her parents passed in the early-mid 70s, while I was still too young to be aware of them.

I hope you can still maintain contact with your best friend, maybe via email or Skype.

Hope your arm gets better soon.

:hug2:

• Like 2

Hey guys! Freddy here!

Um, I dunno if you guys noticed or not, but I have been off and on TRF for the past few weeks. Or at least it feels like that. I dunno if you noticed, but I should probably tell you why. About a month ago, my father suffered a heart attack and he was rushed to the hospital. About a week ago, he passed away. Really sucked for me. To make matters worse, my grandfather also had a stroke, lost his life. So, I've been having a pretty shitty couple of months. Also, my best friend moved to Colorado (I live in NY), I broke my arm 2 weeks ago, my girlfriend dumped me, and I suffer from bipolar disorder. And frickin' FNAF World isn't out yet! (Srry, I had to.) So, I just wanna tell you guys I may not be on the forum that much. I'll try the best I can to come on as much as possible. And I'll try and stay optimistic about my situations. I'll also try and keep you posted if any other shit hits the fan. Thank you guys for being the best. Rush fudging rules! And as always, stay Freddy! Bye bye!

Take your time. :hug2: :rose: :hug2: :rose:

• Like 2

Freddy, I was unable to be on here yesterday and I just read this.

I am so very sorry. What happened to you in succession almost mirrors what happened to me when I was 17 (with some exceptions).

Be strong, my young friend! And don't forget that you can always come on here to find friends. You are not alone. :hug2:

• Like 2

Thanks ReGorLaTroy, goose, EagleMoon, BeOhBe Bob, bean-tor, Babycat, rhyv, S25S, and Lorraine for your warmhearting care and appreciation! :hug2: Edited by Freddy Lee
  • Like 9