R40 release delayed?!

greyfriar

The email I got from amazon was just plain weird. Making it sound like a good thing :huh:

Hello,

We have good news! One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery and has been upgraded at no additional charge. Your new delivery estimate is:

"R40 Live [DVD] [2015]"

Estimated arrival date: December 04 2015

So it's good because I now get it on the day of release...but the day of release is 2 weeks later...nice "upgrade" :eyeroll:

You get it on the day of release as opposed to them shipping it out from their warehouse on release day. It is a good thing, even if it is an added wait. 2 weeks instead of 4.

Edited by Cygnus 2112

On the bright side...we can look forward to long debates on whether this counts as a November album, or a December album :LOL:
  • Like 6

Just phoned with 4 different record stores here. Three of them say Dec. 4, the fourth has no release date at all.

So my weekend is buggered.

• Like 2

What's the problem? It's not like it's a new studio album.

Yes it's 10 times better!

That's like saying masturbation is better than sex.

You obviously haven't tried the virtual reality setting on the Wankmaster 3000

It's better than the old Wankmaster 2000 model, which had a design flaw that caused it to grip too tight.

:musicnote: "I guess it's still hooked on, but now it shoots too quick" :musicnote:

Am i the only one too have received the Blu-Ray yesterday? I have started to watch the second set. The audio-mix is very good with a more dominant bass and drum sound compare to CA DVD. Nice camera work which give with the light show who is different in each tour a totally different experience that previous DVDs. As the surround us, Rush has never done a effective surround mix, as usual this one is the same case, you may as well play the Blu-Ray in stereo.

Am i the only one too have received the Blu-Ray yesterday? I have started to watch the second set. The audio-mix is very good with a more dominant bass and drum sound compare to CA DVD. Nice camera work which give with the light show who is different in each tour a totally different experience that previous DVDs. As the surround us, Rush has never done a effective surround mix, as usual this one is the same case, you may as well play the Blu-Ray in stereo.

No, it's out in Canada as well:

Holy crap, I don't think I've had more of a journey getting a disc in my life. Just outside toronto went to an hmv and the guy said they were sold out the moment the doors opened at 10:00, luckily another location 20 minutes away had plenty. Needless to say the product of course is well worth the time and money spent, lol. Superb quality both audio/visual, reminds me of the TMT blu ray.

Same thing happened here in Holland about 9 days ago as well :facepalm: That's why I've ordered the DVD from Amazon.co.uk. I really hope the UK release date remains 11/20... :wacko:

**Just checked and the delivery date for my order is 11/24.

Must strictly be a non-US thing. Mine's already shipped from Amazon, destined to reach here tomorrow.

It's really weird... Why postpone the DVD release over here? I wonder is it because they might fear sales will fall flat because of the new Adele album that's going to be released tomorrow?

I doubt Rush fans care about Adele, so that shouldn't be the reason. I think it's somewhere in the manufacturing link the delay is to be blamed.

There's one guy on the German Rush forum who got a message from amazon that the release is delayed again and set for Dec.19!!! The amazon site says still Dec.4. Holy shite, that is so annoying. :fuckinputer:

There's one guy on the German Rush forum who got a message from amazon that the release is delayed again and set for Dec.19!!! The amazon site says still Dec.4. Holy shite, that is so annoying. :fuckinputer:

You gotta be s&!ting me! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angry016.gif

That better not be true...Especially since most of the forum already have theirs...and will have had it for a full month by that point

• Like 1

You gotta be s&!ting me! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angry016.gif

That better not be true...Especially since most of the forum already have theirs...and will have had it for a full month by that point

Sorry, but that's what the guy said, and if that's true and they change it on the amazon site than I'm really thinking about ordering from the official Rush page. Meanwhile I keep my fingers crossed that we get it on the 4th.

• Like 1

Amazon Germany carries it to the extreme. At the moment they change the dates almost on a daily basis. Now they've listed the Bluray+3CD for Dec.4! The single Bluray/DVD has not a date at all, and it says region code A/1 for the Bluray.

F**k you, bloody bastards!!! I'll buy it from my local store and it better be this year. Burn amazon burn.

Amazon Germany carries it to the extreme. At the moment they change the dates almost on a daily basis. Now they've listed the Bluray+3CD for Dec.4! The single Bluray/DVD has not a date at all, and it says region code A/1 for the Bluray.

F**k you, bloody bastards!!! I'll buy it from my local store and it better be this year. Burn amazon burn.

That really sucks dude. Hopefully somebody leaks some of it on Youtube soon.