Jump to content


R40 release delayed?!


104 replies to this topic

#101 TexMike

TexMike

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1292 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Austin, TX
  • Interests:Music, photography, travel

Posted 06 December 2015 - 01:43 PM

View PostCatch The Mystery, on 06 December 2015 - 11:22 AM, said:

Yes this is a special tradition for really young children over here. I remember putting out my shoe each night for about two weeks before Sinterklaas eve. The sheer excitement of receiving a small gift or treats like 'pepernoten' / 'taaitaai' / marzipan / 'a chocoladeletter' or a piece of fruit like a tangerine in your shoe the next morning together with the arrival of the gifts on 12/5 was the best feeling in the world when I was a young kid. So yesterday felt a bit like that again when I bought myself a Blue Ray player for my Blue Ray disc :D

Did you try to find a big enough shoe to put your blu-ray in so it would feel like a gift when you woke up?  ;)

Glad you upgraded.  I can't imagine NOT watching (and hearing) R40 and all the other recent Rush concert films in HD now.  The extra cost for blu-ray is totally worth it.

Sponsored Post

#102 Catch The Mystery

Catch The Mystery

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 513 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Netherlands

Posted 06 December 2015 - 02:09 PM

View PostTexMike, on 06 December 2015 - 01:43 PM, said:

View PostCatch The Mystery, on 06 December 2015 - 11:22 AM, said:

Yes this is a special tradition for really young children over here. I remember putting out my shoe each night for about two weeks before Sinterklaas eve. The sheer excitement of receiving a small gift or treats like 'pepernoten' / 'taaitaai' / marzipan / 'a chocoladeletter' or a piece of fruit like a tangerine in your shoe the next morning together with the arrival of the gifts on 12/5 was the best feeling in the world when I was a young kid. So yesterday felt a bit like that again when I bought myself a Blue Ray player for my Blue Ray disc :D

Did you try to find a big enough shoe to put your blu-ray in so it would feel like a gift when you woke up?  ;)

Glad you upgraded.  I can't imagine NOT watching (and hearing) R40 and all the other recent Rush concert films in HD now.  The extra cost for blu-ray is totally worth it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well yesterday evening it was 'Sinterklaasavond'. That's the moment when as a kid you get your big(ger) prezzies from Sinterklaas :D

I'm now tempted to buy several older releases in HD as well :)

#103 TexMike

TexMike

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1292 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Austin, TX
  • Interests:Music, photography, travel

Posted 06 December 2015 - 02:15 PM

View PostCatch The Mystery, on 06 December 2015 - 02:09 PM, said:

View PostTexMike, on 06 December 2015 - 01:43 PM, said:

View PostCatch The Mystery, on 06 December 2015 - 11:22 AM, said:

Yes this is a special tradition for really young children over here. I remember putting out my shoe each night for about two weeks before Sinterklaas eve. The sheer excitement of receiving a small gift or treats like 'pepernoten' / 'taaitaai' / marzipan / 'a chocoladeletter' or a piece of fruit like a tangerine in your shoe the next morning together with the arrival of the gifts on 12/5 was the best feeling in the world when I was a young kid. So yesterday felt a bit like that again when I bought myself a Blue Ray player for my Blue Ray disc :D

Did you try to find a big enough shoe to put your blu-ray in so it would feel like a gift when you woke up?  ;)

Glad you upgraded.  I can't imagine NOT watching (and hearing) R40 and all the other recent Rush concert films in HD now.  The extra cost for blu-ray is totally worth it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well yesterday evening it was 'Sinterklaasavond'. That's the moment when as a kid you get your big(ger) prezzies from Sinterklaas :D

I'm now tempted to buy several older releases in HD as well :)

Start with R30.  ;)

#104 Catch The Mystery

Catch The Mystery

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 513 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Netherlands

Posted 06 December 2015 - 02:23 PM

View PostTexMike, on 06 December 2015 - 02:15 PM, said:

View PostCatch The Mystery, on 06 December 2015 - 02:09 PM, said:

View PostTexMike, on 06 December 2015 - 01:43 PM, said:

View PostCatch The Mystery, on 06 December 2015 - 11:22 AM, said:

Yes this is a special tradition for really young children over here. I remember putting out my shoe each night for about two weeks before Sinterklaas eve. The sheer excitement of receiving a small gift or treats like 'pepernoten' / 'taaitaai' / marzipan / 'a chocoladeletter' or a piece of fruit like a tangerine in your shoe the next morning together with the arrival of the gifts on 12/5 was the best feeling in the world when I was a young kid. So yesterday felt a bit like that again when I bought myself a Blue Ray player for my Blue Ray disc :D

Did you try to find a big enough shoe to put your blu-ray in so it would feel like a gift when you woke up?  ;)

Glad you upgraded.  I can't imagine NOT watching (and hearing) R40 and all the other recent Rush concert films in HD now.  The extra cost for blu-ray is totally worth it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well yesterday evening it was 'Sinterklaasavond'. That's the moment when as a kid you get your big(ger) prezzies from Sinterklaas :D

I'm now tempted to buy several older releases in HD as well :)

Start with R30.  ;)

No, it's going to be S&A I'm afraid ;) The one recorded in my hometown :wub:

#105 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

    Professor Gumby

  • Members
  • 63097 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Yorkshire, UK
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 07 December 2015 - 07:02 AM

Amazon just refunded my delivery charge, due to the delay :ebert:



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users