R40 release delayed?!

greyfriar

Amazon Germany and my local record store have both listed a new release date for R40.

New date is December 4. WTF???!!!

At least a good chunk of it will leak on Youtube by the end of the weekend

Almost every rush show DVD leaks eventually.......and really doesn't go anywhere.

Mick

That damn loyal fanbase that still buys the crap anyways...

I'm just buying it for the souvenir flashlight. :LOL:

At least a good chunk of it will leak on Youtube by the end of the weekend

Almost every rush show DVD leaks eventually.......and really doesn't go anywhere.

Mick

That damn loyal fanbase that still buys the crap anyways...

I'm just buying it for the souvenir flashlight. :LOL:

No silver lining there, just darkness.

phew...just checked amazon UK...still says the 20th. My estimated delivery is the 21st.

Strange that it's delayed some places, and not others :huh:

(unless some places are just quicker off the mark reporting the delay :scared: )

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 1

Now the amazon bastards are confusing me completely. They have listed the Bluray+3CD on Dec.4 and the single Bluray on Nov.20.

Hell, I'm too old for shit like that. My nerves are raw. :rage:

• Like 1

phew...just checked amazon UK...still says the 20th. My estimated delivery is the 21st.

(unless some places are just quicker off the mark reporting the delay :scared: )

OK...it says December 4th on Amazon UK now :rage:

My order on Amazon UK, arriving, now says 05-08 Dec and release date says 04 Dec - boo hiss....

Now the amazon bastards are confusing me completely. They have listed the Bluray+3CD on Dec.4 and the single Bluray on Nov.20.

Hell, I'm too old for shit like that. My nerves are raw. :rage:

:o Why??? We were getting so close... Now what? An order from Backstage Club even takes about a week to get here :( Oh well... maybe that's the only option left now... Just checked, that's not an option after all. BC is slow re. regular mail and express mail is super expensive. Waiting untill 12/4 it has to be then :facepalm:

Edited by Catch The Mystery
  • Like 1

Yep, had an email from them to say this.

Amazon USA still saying Friday.

I heard the reason for the delay overseas is that the special deluxe version will include a personal letter from Neil - apologizing for being a selfish bastard - and he underestimated just how long all that writing would take. ;)

• Like 3

Amazon USA still saying Friday.

I heard the reason for the delay overseas is that the special deluxe version will include a personal letter from Neil - apologizing for being a selfish bastard - and he underestimated just how long all that writing would take. ;)

That is not even funny. Stop saying he is a selfish bastard. He have been offering almost 40 years of his life on this band. He have all right to enjoy his life the way he wants now. So shut up, ok?