SONG BATTLE: Under Pressure vs Prime Mover

fraroc

18 members have voted

1. 1. Under Pressure vs Prime Mover

• Under pressure (queen)
    • Prime mover (Rush)
    • I love both

Under Pressure makes me wanna smash the radio whenever I hear it (And I don't listen to the radio often, I just say this because I would certainly never put this song on by my own volition).

Under Pressure makes me wanna smash the radio whenever I hear it (And I don't listen to the radio often, I just say this because I would certainly never put this song on by my own volition).

you don't like Queen or David Bowie?

you don't like Queen or David Bowie?

I don't have a problem with either of them. I don't listen to much by either of them though, although I know both of them have lots of talent so it just amazes me how 2 artists of that caliber can come together to make... that. :wtf:

Really like both but refuse to take the easy third option.

I’m going with Bowie/Queen in a not so easy win....in the last 5 minutes of the fourth, the Thin White Duke under pressure throws a 70 yard Hail Mary to Mercury who jumps up high in the endzone to pull it down for a touchdown! Extra point for good measure.

Final score: Bowie/Queen 21, Rush 14