The Only M O O N Thread

Crimsonmistymemory

Blood-Moon-995405.jpg?r=1532728143817

What I didn't get to see....! :boohoo:

Sun-in-the-sky.jpg

Do not feel bad because this pic is a representation of what I got to see during the M O O N eclipse :boohoo:

Awwwwwww...........! :boohoo:

I saw the lunar eclipse! Full blood M O O N! :yay:

M O O N that spells AWESOME!

It was beautiful! :D But so sad for anyone who might've missed it, it won't be seen again for at least 10 years. :(

• Like 1

There's a moon over Bourbon Street tonight

I see faces as they pass beneath the pale lamplight

I've no choice but to follow that call

The bright lights, the people, and the moon and all

I pray everyday to be strong

For I know what I do must be wrong

Oh you'll never see my shade or hear the sound of my feet

While there's a moon over Bourbon Street

• Like 1

It was beautiful! :D But so sad for anyone who might've missed it, it won't be seen again for at least 10 years. :(

It was cloudy here :(

Awwww...... :hug2:

• Like 1

Yeah it's a bummer but my next must see eclipse event will be the next great solar eclipse across North America in the year 2024. Total solar eclipses are literally awe inspiring & mind blowing! After witnessing the last total solar eclipse in August of 2017, I have had a complete reawakening to to absolute majesty of celestial mechanics! Then to realize an event like it is basically a "freak accident" by cosmic standards is on the edge of incomprehensible! Planets with a moon or moons the proportionate size of our moon is a very rare (as we know now) and then to have the distances set so that an object 250,000 miles away is just big enought to blackout a small star 93,000,000 miles away and cast it's shadow on the surface of our world, turning day into night is an oddity indeed! Ome that should be seen by all...

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Yeah it's a bummer but my next must see eclipse event will be the next great solar eclipse across North America in the year 2024. Total solar eclipses are literally awe inspiring & mind blowing! After witnessing the last total solar eclipse in August of 2017, I have had a complete reawakening to to absolute majesty of celestial mechanics! Then to realize an event like it is basically a "freak accident" by cosmic standards is on the edge of incomprehensible! Planets with a moon or moons the proportionate size of our moon is a very rare (as we know now) and then to have the distances set so that an object 250,000 miles away is just big enought to blackout a small star 93,000,000 miles away and cast it's shadow on the surface of our world, turning day into night is an oddity indeed! Ome that should be seen by all...

Cripes, that's 5 years away....! :o

• Like 1

Yes it is but the won I really want to make it for is in 2045 (I'll be 81). Total totality for 5+ minutes 20 miles away from me door step! It's a long long time away but gives me something else to live for lol! :wacko: :crazy:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Yes it is but the won I really want to make it for is in 2045 (I'll be 81). Total totality for 5+ minutes 20 miles away from me door step! It's a long long time away but gives me something else to live for lol! :wacko: :crazy:

Cripes..! I'll be... I'll be.., er... *counts on paws*... uh... *goes completely blank* :scared:

• Like 1

Cripes..! I'll be... I'll be.., er... *counts on paws*... uh... *goes completely blank* :scared:

:LOL: