Ash vs the Evil Dead

Del_Duio

Watched the first 5 episodes a couple of months ago and finally got back to it last night and watched the other 5 back to back. What a blast :haz: Episode 10 was the best by far and am looking forward to another season :ebert: Edited by kamrahai
  • Like 3

What's amazing is that each episode is just so over the top disgusting and you say, "there's no way next episode will be worse than this!" and then the next episode IS way more gross lol.

I love how Ash took the deal too, totally in character and sets up S2 in a great way.

Disagree about the show length though. Less than 30 mins for most of these is just way too short IMO.

• Like 2

What's amazing is that each episode is just so over the top disgusting and you say, "there's no way next episode will be worse than this!" and then the next episode IS way more gross lol.

I love how Ash took the deal too, totally in character and sets up S2 in a great way.

Disagree about the show length though. Less than 30 mins for most of these is just way too short IMO.

I'm ok with something in the 30-40 minute range but i'm glad the episodes aren't too long. Less time for filler stuff.

This show kicks ass and i'm looking forward to next season. I figured the show would be good when I first heard about it but overall this was my surprise of the year when it came to how much I enjoyed it.

Late to the party, but I just finished binge-watching all 10 episodes. LOVED IT!!! Can't wait for more. Hail to the King, Baby! :cool:
  • Like 2

Season two has started. Three episodes in and i'm enjoying it as much as the first season.

Also, I don't know how Lucy Lawless does it but she just gets sexier as she gets older.

You and Zumbi should start a new thread together hahaha!!

OK joking aside she is gorgeous

• Like 1

Season two has started. Three episodes in and i'm enjoying it as much as the first season.

Also, I don't know how Lucy Lawless does it but she just gets sexier as she gets older.

You and Zumbi should start a new thread together hahaha!!

OK joking aside she is gorgeous

Lita Ford ain't got nothing on Lucy Lawless lol.

I'm really behind on season 2 but I saw the second episode "Morgue" the other day. I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that was absolutely the most disgusting episode they've done so far. Every time it keeps getting worse and worse and I think 'They'll never top that next week!" and then they do. There is NO WAY they are topping "Morgue". Hahaha!

I just watched the Morgue episode, all i can say is :LMAO:

I love the original trilogy. I hate what they did with the Scream TV series so I skipped this TV show.

Knowing you like has actually really got me interested haha!

I just watched the Morgue episode, all i can say is :LMAO:

I love the original trilogy. I hate what they did with the Scream TV series so I skipped this TV show.

Knowing you like has actually really got me interested haha!

Yeah it's really good, they really captured the right atmosphere, it creepy and spooky, and that's without all the blood and guts, I'm not sure how they do it. It's the same people behind it Sam Raimi and co. If you love the films you'll love the TV show. My only gripe is I wish they did longer episodes and more episodes!

And season 2 is even better than season 1. I've watched the first 4 from season 2 now and they're all great.

New to this topic- watched the FIRST episode last night, and loved it. And I just learned that it got cancelled after a major cliffhanger on Season 3... :eh:

It's open-ended, it's like the end of blockbuster movie, left open for a sequel or left up to your imagination.

I was totally satisfied with how it ended. It leaves the door open for more, but still works if it's the last we see of Ash. I loved the whole series.

Exactly!

My only gripe is I wanted MORE, more seasons, more episodes in each season, longer episodes!

But the whole thing adds up to about 10 movies worth of Evil Dead and they would never have done 10, we'd have been lucky if they'd done one if they'd gone that route. Also because the episodes are only 30 minutes they never wasted much time with romantic interludes, or slow boring build-ups. And because there's only 10 episodes there's no throwaway episodes, flashback episodes, stupid episodes that you often get with shows that have 25 episodes a season.