Can You Find The Porcupine Inside The Ghost Tree? Steven Wilson Vs. Tobias Forge! Two Geniuses! Pick One!

RUSHHEAD666

Steven Wilson Vs. Tobias Forge!  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Papa Has The "Blackest Eyes!" But Is Steven Wilson The Man Until "Stars Die?"

• STEVEN WILSON
    • TOBIAS FORGE

That score sounds like another Oakland Raider loss. LOL!

The opposing team snapping the ball through their own end zone is about the only way the Raiders can score, to be sure, but when would they ever force two punts?

• Like 1

Steve Wilson and Porcupine Tree have always bored me, even when I find myself admiring his skill. He's definitley talented, it just isn't for me.

However...I absolutely love Ghost. I revisit Wilson from time to time...NOTHING clicks. But every time I come back to Ghost I love them even more.

I mean LOVE!

Infestissuman is currently my favourite Ghost album.

Mine, too. :cheers:

Steve Wilson and Porcupine Tree have always bored me, even when I find myself admiring his skill. He's definitley talented, it just isn't for me.

However...I absolutely love Ghost. I revisit Wilson from time to time...NOTHING clicks. But every time I come back to Ghost I love them even more.

I mean LOVE!

Its still easily my favourite Ghost album!

• Like 1

I mean LOVE!

:yes:

Evil ABBA meets the Doors meets Monty Python

• Like 1

I'm not a big fan of either of them, but like Steven Wilson more. I'm seeing him this week here in Toronto, and since I don't know his output in detail, I made a playlist with the songs on the setlist. That got me REALLY excited for the show. But hey, PT is WAY better than his solo career. I love In Absentia and Fear of a Blank Planet.
  • Like 1

I'm not a big fan of either of them, but like Steven Wilson more. I'm seeing him this week here in Toronto, and since I don't know his output in detail, I made a playlist with the songs on the setlist. That got me REALLY excited for the show. But hey, PT is WAY better than his solo career. I love In Absentia and Fear of a Blank Planet.

Check out Deadwing. Better than both of those masterpieces.

• Like 1

Ghost suck.

All the hype they get makes me even prouder to be a Bon Jovi fan.

Heck, I would take Backstreet Boys or even a nature sounds CD over Ghost.

Ghost are just a bland retread of greater sounds from a bygone era.

And they took an underrated ABBA song and made it something grotesque.

Porcupine Tree? Steve Wilson?

A man of great taste, who sounds different every time I try a new album. Not a single marketing gimmick or trite lyric in sight!

Sorry...Ghost fans have their opinion, but my goodness I HATE THAT BAND SO MUCH! And I have for years now.

Ick.

(Love you Earl :rose: )

Ha! You've really changed your tune since you posted this.

• Like 2

Three years ago I posted here that I have never heard anything from Porcupine Tree or Steve Wilson. I just thought I would let everyone know that nothing has changed there lol.

Bliss is just a click away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NrhKM3G8Mg

That score sounds like another Oakland Raider loss. LOL!

The opposing team snapping the ball through their own end zone is about the only way the Raiders can score, to be sure, but when would they ever force two punts?

Hahaha! I can't believe they won today. Killing the first pick vibe. Nothing goes right for the Raiders. LOL

• Like 1

I mean LOVE!

:yes:

Evil ABBA meets the Doors meets Monty Python

GHOST is the greatest band out there right now. Even after I ripped them for being commercial sellouts LOL! I'm addicted to "Prequelle"

• Like 1

Ghost suck.

All the hype they get makes me even prouder to be a Bon Jovi fan.

Heck, I would take Backstreet Boys or even a nature sounds CD over Ghost.

Ghost are just a bland retread of greater sounds from a bygone era.

And they took an underrated ABBA song and made it something grotesque.

Porcupine Tree? Steve Wilson?

A man of great taste, who sounds different every time I try a new album. Not a single marketing gimmick or trite lyric in sight!

Sorry...Ghost fans have their opinion, but my goodness I HATE THAT BAND SO MUCH! And I have for years now.

Ick.

(Love you Earl :rose: )

Ha! You've really changed your tune since you posted this.

Hahaha!

Personally after all of our ups and downs on here, I'm glad that Michael still loves me! HA! DITTO!

• Like 2

I have Deadening. He's playing a couple of songs from it on this tour: Lazarus and Arriving Somewhere But not Here.

• Like 1