If I Was Geoff Tate I Would Just Grab My Sax And Jump Off A Very Tall Bridge! "CONDITION HUMAN!!!!"

RUSHHEAD666

Finally listening to the new Queensryche and FKK!!!!! IT RULES!!! Only through the first four songs too!!!

Don't worry Ghost Friends! Ghost has already won my 2015 ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

That being said, this new Ryche album is fukking AWESOME!! CAPS ON!!!!!

GEOFF TAINT IS A LOSER!! JMO!!!!!!

Was one of greatest singers in the world. Now he is just a tool who jacks off into his sexophone, I mean saxophone!

For me it's all about SCOTT ROCKENFIELD!!!!! I love him!

Signed,

"SPREADING THE DISEASE"

• Like 2

Earl, convince me that it's better than that last (first nonTate) mediocre album? I hated every track!

Holy shit Pat! I'm sorry! I just wrote another Ghost thread!

Please trust me. I am with you. I didn't like the first NON TAINT album either! THIS ONE IS EXCELLENT!!

Is it possible for you to listen to the album on Amazon UK or something?

The production is very clean like "Empire."

If you don't like "Empire" then perhaps you might hate it.

I'm going to listen to it again on my commute tomorrow.

Hopefully someone else will chime in and give the album their blessing.

Signed,

"Deus In Absentia"

That track reminds me of a Porcupine Tree album. LOL

"The world is on fire" Pat.

Earl, convince me that it's better than that last (first nonTate) mediocre album? I hated every track!

Please trust me. I am with you. I didn't like the first NON TAINT album either! THIS ONE IS EXCELLENT!!

Signed,

"Deus In Absentia"

I'll find a way to give it listen! :smoke:

Signed,

"Deus In Absentia"

Hahaha! I can tell you still have no faith in this record. Would you like me to buy it for you and ship it to you?

It's been a long time since we did a swap.

I don't need anything in return. I have Ghosts. I have everything.

Signed,

"Deus In Absentia"

Hahaha! I can tell you still have no faith in this record. Would you like me to buy it for you and ship it to you?

It's been a long time since we did a swap.

I don't need anything in return. I have Ghosts. I have everything.

Well you could do that if you wanted to, that'd be great! But don't put yourself out too much mate. :hail:

Meh. The only thing going for this album is that it's produced better than 2013's effort. I know it's cool to hate on Tate, and with good reason. But it's not like they haven't done songs like these before. They had more charged, enthusiastic songs on Mindcrime II and American Soldier if we're going to be honest. So many hate on Promised Land, even though it has some actual soul to it. This new version of the band has no songs like 'Bridge' or 'Out Of Mind' that can actually bring chills with how haunting they sound. I mean, the new album is okay. It is better than their self-titled and Dedicated To Chaos, that's for sure. But it belongs nowhere close to Empire or Promised Land. Those records are massive examples of emotional, hard-hitting songwriting. This new album is like the band wanted to be QR, instead of presenting anything organic.
  • Like 2

It sounds good to me right now but sometimes that happens and then my interest just kind of fizzles out. Ultimately the true test is time, because if I still want to hear it a few months from now, that tells me it has staying power.

Meh. The only thing going for this album is that it's produced better than 2013's effort. I know it's cool to hate on Tate, and with good reason. But it's not like they haven't done songs like these before. They had more charged, enthusiastic songs on Mindcrime II and American Soldier if we're going to be honest. So many hate on Promised Land, even though it has some actual soul to it. This new version of the band has no songs like 'Bridge' or 'Out Of Mind' that can actually bring chills with how haunting they sound. I mean, the new album is okay. It is better than their self-titled and Dedicated To Chaos, that's for sure. But it belongs nowhere close to Empire or Promised Land. Those records are massive examples of emotional, hard-hitting songwriting. This new album is like the band wanted to be QR, instead of presenting anything organic.

Sums up perfectly how I feel about the new album. I do love Promised Land and i'm not sure what someone could be thinking when they say the new one is better? Probably a case of new album excitement clouding better judgement. Promised Land is a well written original album, with soul and emotion as you said and it stands out because of that. This new album is standard, run of the mill metal. There's no originality or emotion in these songs.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 2

This is an excellent post. I just listened to the new record again on my commute. I do dig it but of course it will never compare to "Empire" and back. As a drummer I've always loved Scott and I think his drumming simply kicks ass on the new record! "Condition Human" is an excellent effort by a band that should have retired in 1991. To be a broken record. Once Chris left the band it was over.