Is Neil Peart a Selfish Prick?

Union 5-3992

77 members have voted

1. 1. Is Neil Peart a selfish prick?

I highly doubt any of the posters calling Neil out as a prick would have the courage to honestly tell him to his face. This thread brings the whole forum down to a gutter level and just needs to die off. And that's saying a lot coming from me with my reputation.

Not that I think he is, but why not? I was once able to call the governor of Utah a liar regarding the 2002 Olympic scandal. I've called David Ortiz a roided-out fraud. Calling Neil a selfish prick would be easy, were it the case.

I highly doubt any of the posters calling Neil out as a prick would have the courage to honestly tell him to his face. This thread brings the whole forum down to a gutter level and just needs to die off. And that's saying a lot coming from me with my reputation.

Not that I think he is, but why not? I was once able to call the governor of Utah a liar regarding the 2002 Olympic scandal. I've called David Ortiz a roided-out fraud. Calling Neil a selfish prick would be easy, were it the case.

yeah, I'm one of those guys who will tell you what I think and not hide behind a keyboard. However, I think most of the basement dwellers spewing venom at Neil are either trolling, or just selfish pricks, themselves. And you can look through my posts on this forum, Im not a Rush sycophant. I'll criticize them and be honest about what I see and feel about everything they do and produce.

I agree, and i think I will submit a bid to have it locked.