Everything STAR WARS

Tom Sawyer

Just got back home from seeing it.

It was great.

It was GREAT!!

An outstanding homage to the original three films, and the ending was the most delicious cliff-hanger/teaser that I've seen in a long time. :haz: :haz:

Excellent performances all around. John Boyega is awesome as Finn; he shows great emotional depth and range. Daisy Ridley is equally as good. Her first experience feeling the Force was a highlight of the film. Adam Driver is very real as the angry, fear-filled, and emotionally tortured Kylo Ren. The new heroes and villains have proven themselves worthy.

It's gonna be a LONG 18 months before Episode VIII is released. Very long................I have no Jedi patience!!!! NONE!!

• Like 2

It was great.

It was GREAT!!

An outstanding homage to the original three films, and the ending was the most delicious cliff-hanger/teaser that I've seen in a long time. :haz: :haz:

Excellent performances all around. John Boyega is awesome as Finn; he shows great emotional depth and range. Daisy Ridley is equally as good. Her first experience feeling the Force was a highlight of the film. Adam Driver is very real as the angry, fear-filled, and emotionally tortured Kylo Ren. The new heroes and villains have proven themselves worthy.

It's gonna be a LONG 18 months before Episode VIII is released. Very long................I have no Jedi patience!!!! NONE!!

18 months?! That's all?!

I saw it and now I'm waiting for some other people to see it so I can discuss it.

What I'm REALLY dying to know is what happens to Lando Calrissian's little, grey, black eyed, wet-lipped co-pilot sidekick from Return of the Jedi! No spoilers please!

SPOILER

Funny that that little guy was actually there. I was just joking. Although my memory changed his skin from pinkish to grey. I think I got him and the little grey snaggletooth guy confused. But the Lando co-pilot is who I was thinking of. All those little aliens look alike! Racist! :LOL:

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/1_zpsykn2m0q5.png

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/2_zpsw6lh53fj.png

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/1_zpsykn2m0q5.png

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/2_zpsw6lh53fj.png

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/5_zpsivuyedmu.png

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/6_zpsazrjm6i5.png

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/here%20kitty_zps3lusroby.gif

• Like 3

You mean Nien Nunb of Sullust. I miss Orrimaarko.

Is that his name? Apparently, I only remember his dark eyes, height, and slobbery face.

That sounds like the horse I ride. :P

It was great.

It was GREAT!!

18 months?! That's all?!

Late May, 2017 is the projected release of Episode VIII. Filming is in progress. Rian Johnson (Brick, The Brothers Bloom, Looper, Breaking Bad) is directing.

Episode IX is to be released in 2019. Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed, Jurrasic World, The Book of Henry) will direct that one.

It was great.

It was GREAT!!

18 months?! That's all?!

Late May, 2017 is the projected release of Episode VIII. Filming is in progress. Rian Johnson (Brick, The Brothers Bloom, Looper, Breaking Bad) is directing.

Episode IX is to be released in 2019. Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed, Jurrasic World, The Book of Henry) will direct that one.

Haven't seen a single one of those mentioned.

It was great.

It was GREAT!!

18 months?! That's all?!

I really like Looper and Brick (modern high school kids but all the dialog is like a 30s hardboiled detective story...weird in a good way!). I didn't know those were directed by the same guy and he was doing Episode VIII, but that sounds promising.

I haven't seen The Force Awakens yet. Tuesday though!

• Like 1

It was great.

It was GREAT!!

18 months?! That's all?!

Me neither. Having different directors for each film isn't a problem as long as there is continuity throughout the trilogy. If one of the films goes way off in a different direction, then it could really sabotage the entire series.

It was great.

It was GREAT!!

18 months?! That's all?!

Me neither. Having different directors for each film isn't a problem as long as there is continuity throughout the trilogy. If one of the films goes way off in a different direction, then it could really sabotage the entire series.

That's kennedys job. Not sure she is up to it after episode 7 though.

Planning on seeing it next monday probably, never like seeing a film its first week. Not into the over-hype.

I too will wait until the end of this week or beginning of next. However, the only problem with that is people don't know how to shut their mouths and always seem to blurt out a spoiler. I want to see it with absolutely no knowledge of the plot.