Everything STAR WARS

Tom Sawyer

Here's an actual clip for the movie

http://youtu.be/SSjkUzlHxK4

Errmmm...

OMG!!!!

Did Lucas direct this piece of shit film?

Are you serious?

Wish I didn't look.

Some of the worst acting I have ever seen.

So Finn is obviously related to Lando and Leia's one night stand.

The girl Jedi is Luke's kid.

http://bfcgroup.com/helluvatough/goddamncolt.jpg

• Like 2

Errmmm...

OMG!!!!

Are you serious?

Wish I didn't look.

I'll be serious for thirty seconds...

1) I don't think the acting can get any worse than that little Anakin punk in Phantom Menace.

2) I don't think it can get any lower than Phantom Menace.

3) I assumed the girl Jedi is Leia & Han's kid.

4) I'm assuming Finn is a completely new character with no connection to any previous characters. I believe he's just a chance to explore the mind/life of a (former) Stormtrooper.

• Like 2

Errmmm...

OMG!!!!

Are you serious?

Wish I didn't look.

http://bfcgroup.com/helluvatough/goddamncolt.jpg

Johnny! This is fukking classic!!!!!!

• Like 1

Errmmm...

OMG!!!!

Are you serious?

Wish I didn't look.

1) I don't think the acting can get any worse than that little Anakin punk in Phantom Menace.

4) I'm assuming Finn is a completely new character with no connection to any previous characters. I believe he's just a chance to explore the mind/life of a (former) Stormtrooper.

You make four excellent points Johnny. I always thought that Leia and Han had twin daughters so I thought this one was Luke's. JAR JAR WAS THE WORST CREATION OF ALL TIME!!!! NEXT TO EWOKS!

Errmmm...

OMG!!!!

Are you serious?

Wish I didn't look.

It can get lower than the phantom menace. It's called attack of the clones. Only good part of movie is Padmé getting some of her gear ripped off by monster.

Errmmm...

OMG!!!!

Are you serious?

Wish I didn't look.

It can get lower than the phantom menace. It's called attack of the clones. Only good part of movie is Padmé getting some of her gear ripped off by monster.

I disagree. Clones didn't have little Anakin so it's automatically not as bad as Phantom.

Clones--it's like stepping barefoot into a pile of shit.

Phantom--it's like landing face first with your mouth open into a pile of shit.

Errmmm...

OMG!!!!

Are you serious?

Wish I didn't look.

I disagree. Clones didn't have little Anakin so it's automatically not as bad as Phantom.

As time has passed, I think The Phantom Menace is the best of the prequels. It has the light-heartedness of the original three films. Once Padme and and Anakin got their relationship going, the story really bogged down, IMO. Episode III was a complete bore. Star Wars doesn't work as heavy drama. It just becomes more ludicrous and less enjoyable for me. And as for bad acting, I can excuse a little kid, but the wooden romance scenes with Anakin and Padme were just horrid.

Looking forward to Episode VII, for my son if nothing else.

• Like 1

....but the wooden romance scenes with Anakin and Padme were just horrid.

If they had been given decent lines, it would have been much better.

Even in "A New Hope", the actors were complaining about the ridiculous lines they had to say.

• Like 1

Errmmm...

OMG!!!!

Are you serious?

Wish I didn't look.

As time has passed, I think The Phantom Menace is the best of the prequels. It has the light-heartedness of the original three films. Once Padme and and Anakin got their relationship going, the story really bogged down, IMO. Episode III was a complete bore. Star Wars doesn't work as heavy drama. It just becomes more ludicrous and less enjoyable for me. And as for bad acting, I can excuse a little kid, but the wooden romance scenes with Anakin and Padme were just horrid.

Yeah I can excuse a little kid as you say. But I can also find him even more annoying than annoyingly wooden romance scenes. Phantom also introduced the shittiest of all characters: that polywog fool Jar Jar. Phantom had the best scene of the prequels though: Darth Maul vs Qui Gonn & Kenobi.

I had been planning to go on a 6 episode Star Wars marathon and watch them all before this new one opens...BUT now I can't bring myself to watch the prequels due to their shittiness.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

Errmmm...

OMG!!!!

Are you serious?

Wish I didn't look.

Yeah I can excuse a little kid as you say. But I can also find him even more annoying than annoyingly wooden romance scenes. Phantom also introduced the shittiest of all characters: that polywog fool Jar Jar. Phantom had the best scene of the prequels though: Darth Maul vs Qui Gonn & Kenobi.

I had been planning to go on a 6 episode Star Wars marathon and watch them all before this new one opens...BUT now I can't bring myself to watch the prequels due to their shittiness.

I like Sith the best. Ian mcdiarmid chews up the screen with his performance. Probably the best acting in any Star Wars movie. Intensity, manipulation, the way he delivers certain lines like "it's a Sith legend" and "not from a Jedi."

Btw, when is the stateside premiere of Force Awakens?

The commercials keep saying the 18th but I have tix for the 17th at 7:30 so I'm not sure.

Gotcha. I think it opens here on the 19th which is a somewhat rare because most movies are anywhere from a month late (like Spectre) to a year late.

Rushhead, who says that Jedi girl isn't a twin? Who says her twin didn't die or didn't turn to the dark side?

I assume Luke became a powerful hermit Jedi a la Kenobi OR he turned to the dark side and became Darth Vader v.2 BUT I don't think he scored and had children.

Good point. I heard that Han and Leia had twin girls. One was a Jedi the other turned to the Dark Side so perhaps it is true. Time will tell! I find it hard to believe that Luke never reproduced. He must have some children to carry out his own Legacy!!!!

Errmmm...

OMG!!!!

Are you serious?

Wish I didn't look.

I like Sith the best. Ian mcdiarmid chews up the screen with his performance. Probably the best acting in any Star Wars movie. Intensity, manipulation, the way he delivers certain lines like "it's a Sith legend" and "not from a Jedi."

The best thing about Episode ! is DARTH MAUL!

....but the wooden romance scenes with Anakin and Padme were just horrid.

If they had been given decent lines, it would have been much better.

Even in "A New Hope", the actors were complaining about the ridiculous lines they had to say.

Yeah. Dismal dialogue.

Errmmm...

OMG!!!!

Are you serious?

Wish I didn't look.

Looks cool, no character development at all. Boba fett part II

Signed, Lobot

• Like 1

Errmmm...

OMG!!!!

Are you serious?

Wish I didn't look.

"Like" is a strong word in this case. I'd say I dislike Sith the least of all the prequels. Phantom-I HATE, Clones-I dislike, Sith-I don't hate.

I just remembered: I saw Sith while on a trip to Beijing--Mostly empty theater, eating gritty popcorn, and some local a few rows behind us was practicing his English by repeating every line. "Shhh" didn't work. "Quiet" didn't work. "Shut the f**k up" didn't work either. True story. :LOL:

The commercials keep saying the 18th but I have tix for the 17th at 7:30 so I'm not sure.

I've got tix for Dec. 17, at 7:15 PST. Of course...I'll be in Utah now.

I've got tix for Dec. 17, at 7:15 PST. Of course...I'll be in Utah now.

I'll post some spoilers for you.

• Like 2

Errmmm...

OMG!!!!

Are you serious?

Wish I didn't look.

Stupid intro of Maul though...Palpatine says, "This is my apprentice, Darth Maul" then painted face Ray Parks steps into the frame and folds his arms. Cheese! It's like some crappy SNL sketch. Want him to look intimidating? Should've just had him cut some guy's head off.

• Like 1

Ian McDiarmid chews up the screen with his performance. Probably the best acting in any Star Wars movie. Intensity, manipulation, the way he delivers certain lines like "it's a Sith legend" and "not from a Jedi."

Are you going to kill me?

I would certainly like to!

I know you would. I can feeeeel your anger. It gives you focus, makes you stronger......

:haz: :haz: :haz:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

Ian McDiarmid chews up the screen with his performance. Probably the best acting in any Star Wars movie. Intensity, manipulation, the way he delivers certain lines like "it's a Sith legend" and "not from a Jedi."

I know you would. I can feeeeel your anger. It gives you focus, makes you stronger......

Not to be confused with Samuel l Jackson "a Sith LO-OORD?

Not to be confused with Samuel l Jackson "a Sith LO-OORD?

Jackson had great difficulty playing Mace Windu. He wasn't allowed to drop any F-bombs..... ;) ;)