I Think I'm Going Bald vs. Lessons

Segue Myles

29 members have voted

1. 1. Love is an open doo-oo-oor!

• I Think I'm Going Bald
    • Lessons

To underappreciated classics.

Which is best?

Nice that you should begin the OP with a toast...

:champagne:

Lessons, easily.

Thanks young man. I know this one you had me in mind. The great, under appreciated, glorious ditty Lessons for the win. At least top 25 in the entire catalog for me. True love at first listen.... :wub:

Side two rules!!!!

Edited by Narps
  • Like 3

Thanks young man. I know this one you had me in mind. The great, under appreciated, glorious ditty Lessons for the win. At least top 25 in the entire catalog for me. Love at first listen for me.... :wub:

Side two rules!!!!

It was!

• Like 1

ITIGB ain't bad either for the record. A little whimsy never hurts to break up a pretty generally intense album... :)
  • Like 2

ITIGB ain't bad either for the record. A little whimsy never hurts to break up a pretty generally intense album... :)

Why can't people hear what we hear? CoS needed a moment of whimsy (I so need to use that word more).

• Like 1

People don't seem to not like ITIGB that much due to the lyrics but I always liked it. It can't beat Lessons though. Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 2

ALL LESSONS LOVERS ONLY CONVERGE IN THIS THREAD!! You don't ever see me going in threads about songs, albums and stuff I don't like and be criticizing do you?... ;) Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

Lessons is such a cool blend of that light, folksy, cantering acoustic and the heavy electric menace of the chorus. The light, sweet memories of youth and freedom and the oppressive "follow our rules" mentality of the parent-tyrants. I think it's 2112 encapsulated.

Whimsy can work sometimes...that's what I say about Dog Years.

I have heard that one described the same way before but I can't stand the song to be honest. Different time and different sound I guess + I am an old stubborn @ss as well... :)

I have heard that one described the same way before but I can't stand the song to be honest. Different time and different sound I guess + I am an old stubborn @ss as well... :)

Ha! it's cool. :D

• Like 1

Not stubborn at all. You opened yourself up to every album you missed out on, and you found yourself a few genuine good albums! Not all can win!