Geddy on Dan Patrick: "people can change their minds, but..."

Prattster

Dan Patrick: “Is Rush done touring?”

Geddy: “Well, for the most part it’s looking like it for the moment, I would say. You know, I never say never, and people can change their minds, but it’s going to be hard to get us back out on the road at this point.”

Dan Patrick: “So done, done right now?”

Geddy: “Right now, I would say, there’s no plans to tour.”

Dan Patrick: (pause) “Wow.”

• Like 2

I posted this in the Geddy at the Blue Jays game thread but oh well. I can never quite figure out what deserves "thread" status... :eh:
  • Like 4

Doesn't seem like he is saying anything that he hasn't already said before though. No real surprises there.

Cool interview though. And did he say "God bless you" at the end to those guys? Just wondering...

• Like 1

Doesn't seem like he is saying anything that he hasn't already said before though. No real surprises there.

Cool interview though. And did he say "God bless you" at the end to those guys? Just wondering...

I can't watch/listen to the interview, but do you mean Geddy? Since when would he be God blessing anyone?? :LOL: Maybe he's had a great conversion or something. :cool: ;)

• Like 1

I didn't hear it. I would have to go back and listen....

I can't watch/listen to the interview, but do you mean Geddy? Since when would he be God blessing anyone?? :LOL: Maybe he's had a great conversion or something. :cool: ;)

Damn I wish you could see and hear this one :fuckinputer: Nothing mind blowing or new but just a good interview and the guy is too cool for school for sure...
  • Like 3

Damn I wish you could see and hear this one :fuckinputer: Nothing mind blowing or new but just a good interview and the guy is too cool for school for sure...

Are you talking about Geddy being too cool? I agree. I love listening to him speak. He has a very soothing voice.

• Like 1

Are you talking about Geddy being too cool? I agree. I love listening to him speak. He has a very soothing voice.

Yes...
  • Like 1

So do I...I am at work and can't have the volume as loud as I'd like for obvious reasons, but it sounded like that's what he said.

So do I...I am at work and can't have the volume as loud as I'd like for obvious reasons, but it sounded like that's what he said.

It's a thing people say. I don't think I'd read anything into it.

I'm not... :)
  • Like 1

No, not either, just wondered. It just kind of struck my ear as odd for a second there. :LOL:

• Like 1

No, not either, just wondered. It just kind of struck my ear as odd for a second there. :LOL:

Geddy said, "Thanks guys, it's been a pleasure to be here." No God. Didn't hear it the first, second or third time I listened to the end.

• Like 2

Geddy said, "Thanks guys, it's been a pleasure to be here." No God. Didn't hear it the first, second or third time I listened to the end.

Ok, then that makes sense....my ears must be playing tricks on me or something. :LOL:

• Like 1

Ok, then that makes sense....my ears must be playing tricks on me or something. :LOL:

Would that be considered a Freudian Slip of hearing? :)

• Like 1

Would that be considered a Freudian Slip of hearing? :)

Well you know, Geddy did just say people can change their minds... ;)

• Like 3

I didn't hear a God bless you.... but given that Geddy is God around here.... wouldn't he really be saying "I bless you"?

• Like 1