Happy Birthday, Lady Guinevere

Blue J

I have been alright; thank you troutman. I apologize for being absent from the forums; I've been fighting depression and haven't had much desire to post anything. I am okay, though; just in a slight reclusive state. I feel terrible for not contributing to TRF in quite some time.

Last Saturday my Mother took me shopping, since she is working today. We shopped at a beautiful craft store called Old Time Pottery, which was recently built in Hobe Sound. (Technically it's considered Stuart, but to me it's Hobe Sound.) Anyways, we browsed around the entire store, and she bought me a guitar clock, and a furry fox ornament. It was difficult to decide between the clock and a decorative lantern, as I enjoy collecting both items.

We then visited the nearby Wal-Mart, because the shoes I foolishly wore were incredibly painful for hours of shopping. So, my Mother also bought a new pair of sandals. While we were there, we browsed around through some fringe purses, and discussed various things in relevance to them, including a fringe vest she was required to make in school. I really enjoyed spending mother-daughter time.

Afterwards, we window-shopped at the Treasure Coast Mall, then ordered dinner at a restaurant.

Today, I have nothing planned, aside from applying to jobs, and listening to music. My priority is keeping my mind occupied.

• Like 4

I have been alright; thank you troutman. I apologize for being absent from the forums; I've been fighting depression and haven't had much desire to post anything. I am okay, though; just in a slight reclusive state. I feel terrible for not contributing to TRF in quite some time.

Last Saturday my Mother took me shopping, since she is working today. We shopped at a beautiful craft store called Old Time Pottery, which was recently built in Hobe Sound. (Technically it's considered Stuart, but to me it's Hobe Sound.) Anyways, we browsed around the entire store, and she bought me a guitar clock, and a furry fox ornament. It was difficult to decide between the clock and a decorative lantern, as I enjoy collecting both items.

We then visited the nearby Wal-Mart, because the shoes I foolishly wore were incredibly painful for hours of shopping. So, my Mother also bought a new pair of sandals. While we were there, we browsed around through some fringe purses, and discussed various things in relevance to them, including a fringe vest she was required to make in school. I really enjoyed spending mother-daughter time.

Afterwards, we window-shopped at the Treasure Coast Mall, then ordered dinner at a restaurant.

Today, I have nothing planned, aside from applying to jobs, and listening to music. My priority is keeping my mind occupied.

Good for you,

BTW how is your car running?

• Like 1