Your TRF "Post of the Day"

The Analog Cub

I think someone suggested this last week (maybe Lorraine).

This thread is where you can post a quote from another TRF member that made you laugh, in other words, "post of the day". Keep it positive, don't use it to post quotes that you disagreed with to slander other members. This thread is designed for complete and utter LULZ.

• Like 1

Great idea for a thread just wish I knew how to "quote" a post from one thread and plant it in a different one. I don't think copy and paste would net the same seamless result as the one above^^^... :huh:
  • Like 1

I love Rush's music so much and I always will. But all I see around me on this website are fans that have seen them multiple times, anywhere from five times to f***ing 25 times. Me? This is going to be my first and last time seeing Rush if they do make the decision to break up after this tour. It isn't fair for me, because I love Rush just as much as any other fan....I'm sorry, but I really shouldn't have put myself through this. I shouldn't have re-discovered Rush in 2012. I shouldn't have listened to the GUP live version of Witch Hunt two summers ago. This was a mistake. I rather that they just retired and me, not being a huge fan would be like "well that sucks." and get on with my life.

Great idea for a thread just wish I knew how to "quote" a post from one thread and plant it in a different one. I don't think copy and paste would net the same seamless result as the one above^^^... :huh:

^ I am in the same boat...with nary an oar to steer me right...(nor left).

• Like 1

I love Rush's music so much and I always will. But all I see around me on this website are fans that have seen them multiple times, anywhere from five times to f***ing 25 times. Me? This is going to be my first and last time seeing Rush if they do make the decision to break up after this tour. It isn't fair for me, because I love Rush just as much as any other fan....I'm sorry, but I really shouldn't have put myself through this. I shouldn't have re-discovered Rush in 2012. I shouldn't have listened to the GUP live version of Witch Hunt two summers ago. This was a mistake. I rather that they just retired and me, not being a huge fan would be like "well that sucks." and get on with my life.

Douche move is douchy.
  • Like 5

Actually, just use Multiquote (if you're not on a phone). It allows you to reply in a different thread.

Actually, just use Multiquote (if you're not on a phone). It allows you to reply in a different thread.

Nifty!

I'll try this later if I find a post worthy but if my laptop blows a gasket as a result I am going to blame you... :LOL:
  • Like 1

I use a phone - I'm screwed.

• Like 2

Indeed you are... :)

:P

Me too, about 80-90% of the time that I'm here.