Which is your pick for the BEST MAIDEN album of the 21st century?

treeduck

make your choice!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your pick for the BEST MAIDEN album of the 21st century?

• Brave New World
    • Dance of Death
    • A Matter of Life and Death
    • The Final Frontier
    • The Book of Souls

1. Brave New World 9/10

2. A Matter Of Life And Death 9/10

3. The Final Frontier 8/10

4. Dance Of Death 7/10

5. Book Of Souls 3/10

On A Matter of Life and Death there's guitar melodies so good that you can whistle or hum along with them. And the whoa whoas on this on compell you to whoa whoa along with Bruce!

The Longest Day and For The Greater Good Of God :haz:

• Like 1

Killers

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

Goose, you may love the Gathering, but this lost just farts all over my new found love for your precious Fowl Face.

On A Matter of Life and Death there's guitar melodies so good that you can whistle or hum along with them. And the whoa whoas on this on compell you to whoa whoa along with Bruce!

I always whoa whoa along with Bruce or the music whenever possible when listening to Maiden.

My vote goes to....

A BRAVE NEW WOOOOOORLD!!!

IN A BRAVE NEW WOOOORLD!!!

A BRAVE NEW WOOOOOOOOOORLD!!!

Killers

Goose, you may love the Gathering, but this lost just farts all over my new found love for your precious Fowl Face.

Book of Souls, easily.

Happy?

• Like 1

I always whoa whoa along with Bruce or the music whenever possible when listening to Maiden.

My vote goes to....

I like that song but I think that part goes on too long. If that had been shortened maybe cut in half it would be more enjoyable.

• Like 1

Heres the thing , for me its a toss up between brave new world and book of souls.

However, i will vote brave new world. When that album came out i wasn't sure what they had left. I knew bruce was coming back but still had my doubts. Silly me. One of the greatest albums ever. I will never doubt them again

Killers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-3Ka8x4zvE

Book of Souls, easily.

Happy?

YES!

My vote goes to....

I like that song but I think that part goes on too long. If that had been shortened maybe cut in half it would be more enjoyable.

I feel his way about a lot of their most recent music. BOS has several songs that could have used the razor blade. Not Empire though. That bitch is f***ing perfect.

My vote goes to....

Well, I like AMOLAD but they had too many songs in a row with the slow, soft intro and heavy middle part. If they had cut back on that a little the album would be more enjoyable.

Edited by J2112YYZ

My vote goes to....

Well, I like AMOLAD but they had too many songs in a row with the slow, soft intro and heavy middle part. If they had cut back on that a little the album would be more enjoyable.

For me there's absolutely nothing wrong with AMOLAD, it's a fine slab of Maiden metal! :haz: