TRF Google+ Hangout (or other video chats) Thread Vol. 2

Union 5-3992

"Fall of Hearts Edition"

I don't plan on listening to the album soon. I can wait for my copy to arrive whenever it happens.

We're not listening to it. I only named it that in honor of the album

Figures. It's high on my anticipated albums list, but weirdly enough, I don't have the itch to cave in to listening to it right now.

I put the chances of me not going on video this go around being very high tonight.

It'd make things less uncomfortable if I go long periods w/o saying anything cause I'm drinking my stash tonight.

It is pretty sweet functionality

Rabbit has all bases covered

I put the chances of me not going on video this go around being very high tonight.

It'd make things less uncomfortable if I go long periods w/o saying anything cause I'm drinking my stash tonight.

It is pretty sweet functionality

Rabbit has all bases covered

I sort of used a lot of my voice today and my sinuses acting up again due to allergies, so I don't want to put a strain on my voice.

I think tonight may be the last one for a while. Gonna take a break for a week or two, maybe read some books. So I'll host another room around 8PM EST

I shall make an attempt to be there!

I think tonight may be the last one for a while. Gonna take a break for a week or two, maybe read some books. So I'll host another room around 8PM EST

I shall make an attempt to be there!

Mustard anyone?

It's been an honor

• Like 1