Mike Portnoy plays on Hello Kitty drum set

EagleMoon

Forget about this total buffoon Tricycle Tort Annoy! What a total successful LOSER. Hello Kitty! Hey Mike open up your big mouth and suck that titty dry!

I just watched a 9 minute interview with a Nameless Ghoul! Did you know that "He Is" was written in 2007? It was really about a woman!

Oh and David Ghoul I mean Grohl played on stage with GHOST as a Nameless Ghoul! LOL!

Fukk Me! Fukk Mike the tyke! GHOST RULES!!!!!!

• Like 2

Forget about this total buffoon Tricycle Tort Annoy! What a total successful LOSER. Hello Kitty! Hey Mike open up your big mouth and suck that titty dry!

I just watched a 9 minute interview with a Nameless Ghoul! Did you know that "He Is" was written in 2007? It was really about a woman!

Oh and David Ghoul I mean Grohl played on stage with GHOST as a Nameless Ghoul! LOL!

Um.... What?

Um.... What?

Sorry darling! I just hijacked your thread! GHOST!!!! One of the greatest modern bands in all of the land. After watching the "Whiplash" video there was a Ghost interview video so I watched it as well! Incredible!

Um.... What?

Sorry darling! I just hijacked your thread! GHOST!!!! One of the greatest modern bands in all of the land. After watching the "Whiplash" video there was a Ghost interview video so I watched it as well! Incredible!

I had NO idea what the heck you were talking about. :LOL:

• Like 1

Um.... What?

I had NO idea what the heck you were talking about. :LOL:

Hahaha! I figured! There are a ton of GHOST fans on this Forum so I took a chance and wrote about them here! Oh well! If you love melodic Satanic Metal then you might like them! Blue Oyster Cult meets Pink Floyd meets King Diamond meets Angel Witch.

Love ya!

HEy Earl. I like Ghost too, but what I like even more is The Police´s Ghost in the Machine. Speaking of which, Mike Portntoy has covered Yes´ Machine Messiah and The Police´s Drive to Tears. Say what you want about him and his over the top personality, but he has the broadest musical taste I´ve ever seen. He´s covered EVERYTHING under the sun, from The Doors and Elvin Bishop to Napalm Death and Pantera.

There, there...the thread is back there it should be.

• Like 1

I didn't find it funny, but I liked the fact he mocked himself.

Not my kinda guy, but I like his willingness to look and act silly!

I didn't find it funny, but I liked the fact he mocked himself.

Not my kinda guy, but I like his willingness to look and act silly!

I laughed when he broke the kit a few times but that's just me. :LOL:

• Like 1