I used to like that song until...

Tom Sawyer

Really.

Lately it's the commercial that has the Europe song (I used to like a little) final countdown ... but now I am sooooooooooooo SICK of hearing it I could just... like... rip my ears off and pound them with a sledge hammer!!!

stop.. please!

• Like 2

Really.

Lately it's the commercial that has the Europe song (I used to like a little) final countdown ... but now I am sooooooooooooo SICK of hearing it I could just... like... rip my ears off and pound them with a sledge hammer!!!

stop.. please!

Same with me with Kansas' Wayward Son, due to that commercial they kept showing.

Really.

stop.. please!

Would this change your mind :LOL:

• Like 1

Commercials usually don't affect my liking for a song; lately here we have a Zurich Insurance spot featuring "Love Hurts" (Nazareth version) and everytime the poor copy of the Dan McCafferty in me springs out.

I get tired sometimes of some numbers always played live by bands: Maiden's "Run To The Hills" tops the list.

In 1987, I first heard the band Faster Pussycat and I loved them - saw 'em 3 times in the 80s

About 15 years ago, I saw that they were playing again - at least "Faster Pussycat" was playing - the only remaining original member was the singer, who kept the name and tried doing a goth / Marilyn Manson thing .. He also spouted off an bunch of derogatory things about the original members, and now he looks like a fat, ugly version of Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

I loved the band in the 1980s, but cannot stand the singer now or what has happened - it has tainted the entire fond memory

It's better to burn out, then to fade away

Ironically, the first song I ever heard from them in '87 was "Don't Change That Song"

Edited by Lucas

Any song I love used in a commercial still never gets old.

Coz I hardly watch TV.

Really.

stop.. please!

Yeah,

I hate that commercial.

I used to like Metallica until I broke up with my ex. He hung out with them for an afternoon. They remind me of him.