R40 Live CD/DVD/Blu-ray now available for pre-order

blueschica

Maybe the recordings of TCE, Clockwork Angels, The Wreckers and Dinklage on Losing It were only recorded on soundboard and mixed by Bottrill only? That's the only thesis I could come up with as to why the video half of these songs aren't going to be included on the BluRay/DVD.

Pre-ordered. Can't wait to see this. It has to beat Periscope quality right? :P

But not as much group fun. :)

True dat

• Like 1

There's no excuse for Clockwork Angels. I was at the June 17th show and it was the 2nd song of the night, so it was definitely filmed.

Oh shit, you're right it was played the first night in Toronto. I'm watching the trailer again and at one point it said "Bonus features: Red Barchetta, Distant Early Warning One Little Victory, and more." implying that there should be more bonus stuff on the DVD/BluRay but the tracklisting on Rush Backstage Club states otherwise.

I received an email this morning from Rush.com with a link to their R40 store. It says if you shop the R40Live store, they will send the R40 dvd/cd with a special R-40 t-shirt. But, when I click on the link, this is what I get: "Invalid request. Possible cause could be: session time out; server inaccessible, etc. Please try again."

http://www.rushbackstage.com/rushbackstage/r40-live/index.html

i was hoping, and am hoping, that the "special" t-shirt is the Arf40 one Geddy wore during the tour featuring his dogs.

Ordered the 3CD/Blueray from Amazon and will have it on release day.

I don't need that tee shirt.

Can't wait!!!! Every song is included on the CD....can't ask for much more. This tour was amazing and being able to relive it over and over in blue ray glory and in my car....can't wait.

Edited by Todem
  • Like 1

here's the cover....http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/815TLhB79HL._SL1500_.jpg

That's one hell of a disco ball. :drool:

I wonder why they included it? Maybe they really do lurk here.

Those guys and their crazy sense of humor, maybe. :LOL:

I received an email this morning from Rush.com with a link to their R40 store. It says if you shop the R40Live store, they will send the R40 dvd/cd with a special R-40 t-shirt. But, when I click on the link, this is what I get: "Invalid request. Possible cause could be: session time out; server inaccessible, etc. Please try again."

http://www.rushbackstage.com/rushbackstage/r40-live/index.html

i was hoping, and am hoping, that the "special" t-shirt is the Arf40 one Geddy wore during the tour featuring his dogs.

It's not, but that would have been awesome.

The tshirt is the R40 tour shirt that has the starman all over design. Maybe CA in Toronto was a meh performance or some technical issue happened? The rest of the songs that are bonuses only on the CD probably weren't filmed. I'm still hoping there will be other bonus material of some sort, but it's unpossible to know unless someone comes out and says for sure.

The tshirt is the R40 tour shirt that has the starman all over design. Maybe CA in Toronto was a meh performance or some technical issue happened? The rest of the songs that are bonuses only on the CD probably weren't filmed. I'm still hoping there will be other bonus material of some sort, but it's unpossible to know unless someone comes out and says for sure.

If CA was meh, they would've overdubbed it for sure. If Red Barchetta's included (the solo was a total mess in Toronto) there's no reason for the former to not be in there video-wise.

http://www.rushbacks...live/index.html

Now Lorraine you have enough money to buy the package because you really want the t-shirt... :(

If CA was meh, they would've overdubbed it for sure. If Red Barchetta's included (the solo was a total mess in Toronto) there's no reason for the former to not be in there video-wise.

You're probably right, but like I said, there could have been some sort of technical issue, like loss of power to the cameras for part of the song and no battery backup, or maybe gremlins....who knows. Maybe there just wasn't enough space on the disc, and that was the song that got the axe since it's on the last DVD. It has the songs I most want--hemispheres, JL, Xanadu, Lakeside Park, Anthem.

Something did go wrong with 'the other Geddy' in CA during the first night. During the part where he sang "Synchronized and graceful, they move like living things" the backup tape and his voice weren't synchronized for a couple of seconds. The fimcrew was at work behind Neil on stage during CA the first evening. So I was surprised to see that it's not on the DVD.

Ordered the 3CD/Blueray from Amazon and will have it on release day.

I don't need that tee shirt.

Can't wait!!!! Every song is included on the CD....can't ask for much more. This tour was amazing and being able to relive it over and over in blue ray glory and in my car....can't wait.

Would have been great if I actually liked the shirt design. I guess in a way it's cool that I don't. Why is it so difficult to design a good shirt these days?